Cars and Vehicles of Hollywood Stuntdriver

Guest Doc Brown

OK, so about the show (or at least what I have heard about it so far).. For one, let me just say that from what I have heard the show is going to be pretty amazing!! I can only imagine Mitsubishi will be a sponsor for the show given the 10 or so Evos being specially made for the job. Interestingly, NONE of the original Police Academy cast will be returning for the job however thankfully Mr Vic Wilson will once again be 'taking the wheel' and directing the stunts for the Production. Come summer time when the show opens and as guests enter the huge arena, they will find themselves greeted by a Camera man and the 'film's' Director (two actors). The Directors character will somewhat play as comedy relief and the Camera man will be interacting with the crowd in all sorts of ways. As all of you heard earlier, a huge screen will be placed at the back of the venue. Perhaps what you didn't hear was the entire audience will be involved in the show in one way or another! The film sequences will be cleverly spliced with pre shot segments - the whole thing sounds mildly reminiscent of the old Movie magic show.. Enter the film's Producer - this character could be loosely compared to Police Academy's 'Harris' character I guess. He is there to disrupt things and clearly does not get along with anyone else except himself. As the lead up to the action ends, the scene is set explaining they are going to be involved in the filming of a jewel heist scene - shot in an Italian village setting as previously mentioned.. This is about all I can remember, the only other thing is expect loads of cool driving, action & MASSIVE explosions (as hinted by the Director and Camera man during the show's introduction.) Sounds like it's going to be a fun and much needed interactive show

Edited by MickeyD

I had heard very much the same thing on Sunday. There were many questions thrown out at our tour guide aka one of the shows representatives. One in which was what will the set be themed to? MickeyD has already answered the question and it had been spoken about before but the rep wouldn't not let in on the Set's theme. there were a lot of questions in which were asked and he wasn't able to answer as a lot of the show is still being kept under wraps. As for Cadboy's questions the seating plan is exactly the same as PASS currently in say that there is a lot of construction still to happen on site. In peak season's like Christmas and in its opening period the show can run up to 5-6 times a day maybe even more depending on guest numbers that day, from what i can recall PASS used to run continuous shows during peak times. During off peak times it will run 3 times a day. As explained on Sunday the show was set to open in a weeks time originally but due to a issue on site back a month and a half ago it has all been held back. Release date mentioned was mid December start of school holidays as all construction and show training is well ahead of the new schedule.

Interestingly, NONE of the original Police Academy cast will be returning for the job however thankfully Mr Vic Wilson will once again be 'taking the wheel' and directing the stunts for the Production.
Wrong, my good friend Cam from Stuntz inc who was in Police Acamedy returns as a driver, also the acting roles will feature some past cast. also understand some of the drivers selected from Auditions are some of the best on either the V8, Stunts or Drifting circuits out there including a famous driver who work for Police Acamedy years ago. Edited by Ian

Great idea Gazza :) I think if this was implemented it could add to guests opinoin of the show. The more times you see PA the more you notice how important Mad Mike really is, he really gets the audience invovled and hyped. Pretty much everyone in the area gves their full attention to Mad Mike and his tricks, it really was a great way to pass time while waiting for the show.