Prices for Shark Bay Programs

joz

I know there are a few of you out there who are keen on doing a snorkel program at Shark Bay when it opens. Well, here are a list of what the expected prices will be: Snorkel Program $40 SCUBA Program (certified divers only) $85 Helmet dive (non-certified divers) $120 Even though this is all subject to change, the prices for these programs look like an absolute bargain compared to what other places charge. All these tours will be of an educational nature, feature animals which would take hundreds of diving hours to see, plus the added bonus of having Tiger Sharks little more then feet away from you with nothing but plexiglass between you and them. I will endeavour to keep you posted on the date the programs start aredue to start.

I've not only done the Dolphins swim, I've also swum with the Seals and a whole bunch others :D You do have to buy a ticket into the park, and the interactive tours (Sorry, Animal Adventures) are an additional fee. It makes the whole thing very expensive, but I can tell ya, very worth worthwhile. Not only do I think its good, but I'm also yet too meet a paying guest who hasn't thought it was worth it. The Seal swim is also well worth it, as with the dolphin tours there are more then enough chances to pat the animals, as well as seeing some really cool behaviours you won't see in the shows. The tours are probably the best chance to really appreciate the animals in the park. Heck, even the behind the scenes at Polar Bear Shores is really cool. To see exactly how much space the bears have and to learn about the bears individual quirks is almost a must. That's why I'm pretty excited about the new Shark Bay programs, because the ones that the park has offered in the past have been beyond excellent, and if they are anything to go by, then Shark Bay should be pretty special.