Virtual Rides

paauly101

Hey everyone. I have been searching the web for some virtual rides. Ride games how you can operate them. Ive downloded a few good ones on www.amusements-online.com But there are no fantastic ones.. Does anyone have any ride sims such as the ones seen in NLVR? They dont have to be that good, but they do have to be pretty decent. Even if its a good ride, bad graphics, it doesn really matter. Just whatever you guys have found. Thanks :)

These have been posted before, but to save you searching the archive, here are two good sites: The first is some Disney Park Simulators The second is a few different style attractions from Alton Towers from the boys at Towers Times. I love the disney ones, but aren't very hands on, and tend to freeze every now and again if you play for too long. The alton towers ones aren't great on graphics, but do really challenge you as far as gameplay goes.

• 1 month later...

^Yeah, Googling 'Kirmis sims' just returns a whole lot of sites written in Turkish and Greek. Can't you just go into your history or favourites, and copy and paste the link for us? Alternatively, you could go to the site for us and copy and paste the link from there, since you are the only one on here who has any idea where it is...

Mate, you are missing the point. You didn't share in the first place, you just wrote:

Found a tonne of awesome 3D ones. Airwolf is probably my favourite (:
How is that post helpful to anyone? Do you really expect people to say thank you for that? And then when Don asked for a link, you still remained unhelpful....is it really that hard to just give the URL of whatever you found?....I mean the whole internet pretty much runs on the idea of linking pages and sharing website addresses. By this point everyone is too frustrated to be polite, why did it have to be such an ordeal to get a piece of basic info out of you? You should have just written something like this in your first post:
Found a tonne of awesome 3D ones. You can check them out at http://www.kermissimulaties.nl/ Airwolf is probably my favourite ;)
It would be like me posting in the Youtube topic and saying something like "Hey guys, saw this really funny video, you should all check it out" but then giving no indication of what the video was about or where people could find it. Edited by Gazza