Sign in to follow this  
TOT

Question.

6 posts in this topic

Is Movie World actually a half day park? I've heard people say it on the boards bt I was just wondering if mid November it's possible to do both MovieWorld and W'n'W in a day. I have 2 days I can go to theme parks, and I'm planning on doing MovieWorld and DreamWorld. Should I do Dreamworld/WhiteWater world or MovieWorld/W'n'w in a day if at all possible? Thanks,

Yeah, I suppose its possible, just don't count on re-riding much. DW and WWW would be simple enough, perhaps try and get the RACV/RACQ/NRMA early entry by purchasing through them, or pay the $10 for it on the DW website, and get the big 6 done early. In the arvo wander over to WWW. MW can probably be done in less than a day...the major rides in a couple of hours, but WnW might be hard on limited time, perhaps time it so you go on a saturday, and can ride the rides till 9pm or whenever the dive in movie finishes.

The website says a one day world pass is $79.00. But yeah, DW and WWW can be done in a day, but MW and WnW becomes harder, mainly because of WnW. That said, it really comes down to what you want out of your visit...when was the last time you went to the GC parks? Are there any rides you can happily skip? Is only going on everything only once, maybe twice or more for your favourites much of a problem?

Edited by Gazza

I often have people tell me that they've been to Movieworld or Dreamworld in the morning and have come to WnW for the afternoon. I would agree with Gazza though that if you do MW and WnW on a dive in movie night you'd have a much better chance. When are you coming? Remember dive in movies don't start until November this year.

When are you coming? Remember dive in movies don't start until November this year.
I've heard people say it on the boards bt I was just wondering if mid November it's possible to do both MovieWorld and W'n'W in a day.
I think he's coming in November. Lines should be good especially if you don't go on the weekend. You can get the major rides at MW and DW done in the morning and I don't imagine WWW would take long to get through, so you could probably have more time re riding at DW.