Ten News 19th&20th October?

Emily4

a few days ago i saw an advert for a news segment on channel ten, it was something about theme parks, i heard the word wonderland thats what got my attention :P and it showed an picture of a giant shoe and something other stuff in an abandoned theme park. it seemed very interesting! unfortunately i wasn't about to catch it :( i was wondering if anyone saw it and could tell me what it was about? :) thank you so much! :)

Welcome for starters (YA IM FINALY THE FIRT DO DO THIS HA!!!!!!!!!) and did you see or hear anything else because they normaly have the same stories on at 1030/11 and because the 20th was yesterday i didnt see any thing about that when i was watching gnw last night when the news thing came up.so yeah. welcome.

Welcome for starters (YA IM FINALY THE FIRT DO DO THIS HA!!!!!!!!!)
Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know this was a compitition.
and it showed an picture of a giant shoe and something other stuff in an abandoned theme park. it seemed very interesting
Re the giant shoe, Checkout this thread, http://www.parkz.com.au/forums/index.php?s...amp;#entry56014 It is about Mt Druitts Water works and on page four there is a picture of a big boot, I think this was taken Magic Kingdom. I presume this was the one you are talking about.
i heard the word wonderland thats what got my attention
Tribute mabey. Anyway welcome aboard, what do I get for saying it second :rolleyes: Edited by cadboy

Something is re-opening ai? Well I drove past Tomteland the other day and I stopped for a seconds, to my surprise.. the slides had a lot of workers around them, not the mention what looked like they were replacing the ride sign. There also seemed to be more cars parked in the car park than what there usually is too. I thought it was nothing exciting enough to post but it may just be now.

I've been a member for ages and this is the first time I've posted. This is a great site for information on what is going on at all the theme parks and I enjoy reading what is happening. Good work everyone. On A Current Affair tonight they did a segment on Bikini's that uplift. These Bikini's were worn by models and were tested on Kamikaze at Wet N Wild. This was on Channel 9 though. I haven't seen anything on channel 10.

Edited by CoastersRule

So, judging by the thread on emailcash, Oneill's will be reopening in time for Christmas. Has anyone heard anymore or can confirm this news? .
i hope its true, but the people on there have said all different things, so it doesn't seem like a very reliable source.. and i can't find any more information about Oneil's reopening... guess we'll have to wait and see what happens.