Guest Doc Brown

members favourite rides

20 posts in this topic

Guest Doc Brown

out of this list of defunct attravtions which ride was your favourite? batman adventure the ride marvin the martian in the 3rd dimension wild wild west adventure ride movie magic special fx show police academy stunt show

Park list please. I can name probally only a couple of where they went/were. Marvin, batman and the coppers were at MW. And that the magic was at the one the only Wonderland. But im guessing that the wild wild west show /attraction were MW aswell. PS. you forgot gremlins (major one).

actually movie magic special effects show was at movieworld you dumbass
well before you go calling people a dumb ass consider your topic choices 1st? BTW, Wild Wild West Adventure ride was the title of the original name for the Wild West falls attraction, I think you're meaning The Western Action Stunt Show.. Redundant topic, sorry

Yeah, best part was when the rubber duck floated uphill, and the rolling pins went up the table. But yeah, that -along with the Tijuana Taxis, and the Batman Ride- is one of the few things I can remember from my first visit to MW as a 4 year old. What other missing attractions are there? Harry Potter, The Official Matrix Exhibit, Western Action Show, Looney Tunes Village Carrots, Pokemon Island, Maverick, Superstars: Live in Concert.....

wild wild west adventure ride
That ride still exisits. Edited by Gazza

my favourite is the batman adventure the ride attraction, i miss it terribly
Really :o I didn't see that one coming :P R.I.P Batman Adventure Edited by cadboy

Guest Doc Brown
Agreed, Something is happening on the ride soon though, a revamp of some kind from what has been said on the forums.
just because it is said on the forums dosent mean that it is happening CADBOY

^^^ So long as we don't have to get a clone of The Dark Knight at SFGA :P Fortunately with Scooby being in the park, I doubt they'd replicate the indoor Mouse format anyway.

Edited by Gold Coaster

Doc Brown stop disrespecting people on what they say. You're just making yourself more and more unwelcomed and needed. Definitely the gremlins I miss at MW. But since this is a topic about favourite rides, well here's my list. Coaster - Tatsu, Rock n Roller, SE, Dueling Dragons (ice), The Riddler and Hulk Dark Ride - Spiderman (IOA), Haunted Mansion (CA), Indiana Jones Flume ride - Wild West Falls, Dudley Do-rights Ripsaw Falls, Jurassic Park (Hollywood) Rapid Ride - Popeye and Bluto's Bilge-Rat Barges, Grizzly River Run Tower Rides - Giant Drop, Big Shot, The twilight zone tower of terror Ferris Wheels - Sun wheel Shows - Police Academy, Lights, motor action!, Traveling Ride - Skywalker Walk thru - Haunted house at USH (forgot the name) Simulator - Back to the Future