Members halloween costumes

Guest Doc Brown

Guest Doc Brown

Hi, here is a thread for members to list their costumes/ costume ideas for halloween night on, i thought it would be cool for members and first time halloweeners to get a general idea on what types of costumes to expect on the night, i am not sure what i will go as :unsure: maybe some of you guys could help me out?

Guest Doc Brown
or batman, or perhaps a muppet?
i thought of that, but i dont think so, plus they dont make good back to the future costumes but thankyou for the suggestions, would it be appropriet to dress in normal attire, or would i stick out like a sore thumb?

Guest Doc Brown
i thought of that, but i dont think so, plus they dont make good back to the future costumes but thankyou for the suggestions, would it be appropriet to dress in normal attire, or would i stick out like a sore thumb?
maybe i could just wear a superman or batman shirt? i dont really know though
Most of the people don't dress up. Goths and emos have the advantage here. They just dress normal and yet they will fit in well with the Halloween crowd.
lol.