Zodiac gone

Nightshifter

^ What he said. There's no way that thing will close down. If it was removed (Zodiac was still there on Sunday), then it would be a relocation of the ride. I'm sure you meant that the gondolas were taken down. My pictures of Zodiac being taken down (and many other Wonderland photos) are here. ~Liam

Well Nightshifter sorry to burst your bubble AGAIN but the Zodiac was sitting hapily in it's place at 4pm this afternoon, no carriges of course but the arms and big long, arm. Nightshifter one word of advice, please chack your sources before you post info, as it often gives people not in Sydney a bad perception on Wonderland. And good to see, your spellings improved, been listening in class now have we? Except this paragraph

i heared that the park will end where the space probe currently is.
it should be heard, just helping out.

Try happily, its, carriages, check and spelling has (if you must, spelling's) :twisted: muhahaha Why would they spend money relocating Zodiac may I ask? It would probably cost them more than the ride is worth these days. There's no need. It's fine where it is. I like her spot. Good place for the op to have a kip and put your feet up :P

im starting to get very annoyed with people like you jaggie i post information that entirely is my opinion and i apologise i didnt write IMO. i never said i got the info from anywhere otherwise i would have implied so. i was just saying what i though wonderland would do to the zodiac, so dont jump to conclusions. did we have a bad day so you decided to take out your anger onto me. i apologise im sure you do to. im trying to make friends, rather than enemies and you throw it back in my face! calm down!

K i am sorry, that you forgot to post IMO, but the problem is Screamscape.com, obviously took your news to seriously and the same way i did and posted that the Zodiac was removed, The link where is it........ oh here it is http://www.screamscape.com/html/wonderland_sydney.html I have not had a bad day all i am doing is saying that these forums are read by alot of sites and theme parks, and just be careful what you post, that's all mate, Daniel Pookie is not me, it's a friend that signed up because they thought it was fun. They think that our convos are interesting in these forums. lol :D

Shifty, you're right mate. How else are you going to get your answers unless you post? I've said it before, that's the idea of something like this, however I suggest you post as more of a question if you're unsure next time. Either way, you'll still get an answer anyway and a rumour doesn't bother me. It will just be quashed if someone knows better and expect a bit of a ribbing like you got if you make a statement and don't post as a question. In regards to the sh*t, make a choice. 1. I suggest you get the sh*t off your liver and join in the fun and games we have on this site, and put sh*t on us like we do to each other. That way, you will see that most have a sense of humour, and like taking the pi*s out of people - especially scatterbrains (sorry if I am insulting you - well, not really). 2. Pi*s off and thanks for coming. I hope you take the choice 1. Read back at the sh*t that has been posted. See where your ticker is old son, and YOU make the choice - I'll bet you can't resist answering us. I'm sure Rich as webmaster values your input, so keep it up mate and you'll get your answers.

It hasn't and won't be taken down so who cares? If the Zodicrap was painted, even though they're much bigger jobs I guess, I'd have Demon and Probe in front of the Zodicrap in the queue for a paint job. Zodicrap was only painted maybe 3 years ago?? Someone verify... They both need a paint job badly. Demon is almost back to the Titan days (ok maybe slight exaggeration :P) and Probe looks more pale everytime I drive past. Are you sure it was really painted? It's a big job and I don't know of any down time. If it was going to be painted, they'd be doing it now one would think...

Careful giving free plugs Flea Boy      
Im sure rich doesnt mind as we link both site on our 2 sites. just like overseas sites do. We are here for fun and our love of theme parks. I dont mind if people link to other sites from my boards and im sure rich doesnt ever as long as it acceptable content. :)

Daniel, Zodiac has been re-painted a couple of times over the last few years, remeber when it was red, white and blue? They did a full re-paint in those colours a few years ago, then about a year/year 1/2 ago it was re-painted purple and yellow (which looks really good). I imagine that this annual maintenance is not for a major re-paint but a mojor overhaul of the machanics of the ride. Yes they will do a minor patch up job on the paint work but the majority of the overhaul will not be seen by anyone but the maintenance department. "The Bus is now leaving for Laos"

Last time i was at Wonderland Demon was looking ok, well the train was anyway the track on the other hand needs to be re-painted in places the paint has worn through the black and white and down to the metal. "The Bus is now leaving for Useless Loop, Western Australia"