RIDE MODELS

HussRainbow

Just wanting to know if anyone here owns ride models, by the company FALLER of germany or someone else, I have 5 rides: HUSS RAINBOW HUSS BREAKDANCE MACK TOP IN DODGEMS FERRIS WHEEL and today I just recieved from germany the newest FALLER ride: ZIERER WAVE SWINGER, themed as CIRCUS WELT, the best travelling wave swinger in Germany today! :D all rides are fully motorised, and feature lights for illuminating, but not on the rides, its impossible, on light posts etc..... :D here is an old picture of my WITTINGSLOW THEMED RAINBOW, now has their official backdrop etc and the cloud and rays have been done exactly like wittingslows, now O'NEILLS ............ new pix soon!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! Very nice. I've always wanted to purchase a faller model, but they just looked to fragile and must be a pain in the butt to put together. I have the K'nex Screamin' Serpent & Rippin' Rocket. I'll also be getting the K'nex musical ferris wheel for christmas. These models are great fun to put together, I actually am quite sad when I finish building them! ~Liam

well they aren't a pain in the butt if you take it slow, and really read through the instructions, but they are soo much fun putting em together, cos there are soo many pieces, its actually like your setting up the ride for a carnival, its wicked, the Wave swinger looks awesome, Im getting it for my b'day on the 28th, but I got to check the box for missing parts etc, but everything is wicked! :D, the only hard thing about this model will be the gearing, it also contains string, very complicated, but taking it slow will get the job done perfect, heres a picture I found of the gear system, to make the turret, rise, spin, the centre panels spin in the opposite direction, and to make the turret tilt :D only 15 days to go

OMG FLEA, freefall, bad choice for a first model, I have built a few models, and im getting better with each model, but FREEFALL is a shocker, from what I have read, from people, its a major pain in the butt, and its definetly not reccomended for amatures, not even I want it yet, cos of how hard it is, here is a picture of ALL the pieces that it includes Dscf1195.jpg

Hussy, Are you related to Bussy? Why not put that in your last post? You've taken up valuable cyber space by double posting. Rich will get angry and hit you hard :twisted: It is bloody boring! I couldn't think of anything worse! What the bloody hell do you do with it when it's finished? I'd rather give birth to a chair to be honest. What a load of crap. Idiot? Because I don't agree with your opinion? Because I don't have the same boring hobbies that you do? Brains aren't everything. In fact, in your case they're nothing. Do you ever wonder what life would be like if you'd had enough oxygen at birth? If you put your brain in a bird, it would fly backwards.

Oh My God!! That is sooooooo cool. Mum can I have one for Christmas? <--- VERY SARCASTIC

HussRainbow said:  also plans have already started to buy a used Huss Rainbow, travel it around victoria............
What are you going to do join a carnival or circus? Or do freelance ride operation for kids birthday parties? Daniel that joke was so lame its not funny! "The Bus is now leaving for Papua New Guinea"

Some people just don't apreciate the mechanics behind these marvellous machines...... As long as they go and give them their minute of jollys, who cares whats underneath them or how they work. How bloody awsome are they, I would love to build one of those models. Does the breakdance actualy work like the real ride with the random spinning of the cars or is it all controlled? Shaun, Who apreicates the finner things is life* :D

Guys, sorry i'm going to have to agree with Daniel and ScreamMachine here. I can't think of anything more boring than sitting around a table on a sunny day with these microscopic pieces of plastic hoping to put together a ride. I would prefer to go down the beach and have a surf, have a swim, or go out and do the real thing at Wonderland just down the road! Merry Christmas