URGENT QUESTION!

Guest mrt

hi, i got an email inviting me to the hollywood stunt driver preview yesterday, so i replyed fast, and i still havent got an email back from them for the details of the day, can anyone shed some light on the subject please!

I only sent my full name through -- do you think that would be enough? They didn't ask for any other information on the e-mail. Although, I don't think I would get in, after all, I replied after 1am. :( Either way, I'm going to hit the park Tuesday and see if there is a soft launch like the paper said.

Edited by ash.1111

When the email's were sent out you all would have read it and then if interested you would have RSVP all you needed was your name and how many were going, if your a family there would have been more than one person for example. Replies came in very quickly and there were a far few people who didn't get in. The system worked by sending a automatic reply back to the first 200 people who RSVP. Rest a sure if you did miss out chances are there will be a soft opening on Wed. If interested in Wed soft opening email Guest Services before Wed to double check if it will go ahead, Tue is going to be used as a rehearsal for after the official opening (Boxing Day) if all goes well we will see a soft opening Wed if not we won't see a soft opening so email just in case. Ill be in at the park on Tue so i will find out if there is a soft opening on wed or not.