Sign in to follow this  
Gazza

Steel Coaster Poll 2008

6 posts in this topic

The results from the Mitch Hawker coaster poll are in, and here are how the Aussie coasters did: 29: Superman Escape 105: Scooby Doo Spooky Coaster 149: Tower of Terror 154: Surfrider* 249: Turbo Mountain* 259: Crazy Coaster* 278: Mick Doohans Motocoaster 305: Cyclone 315: Corkscrew* 321: Lethal Weapon* 334: Metropolis* 341: Rugrats Runaway Reptar* *based on grouped rankings. Bit of an odd set of ranking this year, first few rides are more or less correct...MDMC has clawed its way off the bottom, though I do think that LW and Corkscrew deserve to be above Cyclone.

Ok - who moved it that quick - I was busy searching forums for the link to this thread, and by the time I found it - the new thread was gone - I'm guessing Joz, because i've seen you on earlier this evening - so Damn You Joz!!!

Sorry I didn't even see that. I didn't think anybody had put anything up about it. It was a busy time for me around the 23rd with work and it being nearly christmas and all. Still this is a very good result for Movie World. This shows just how much our Aussie parks can really pack a punch.