Wonderland Update - Lion Cubs!

Flea

I took today's trip for one reason - to see the new lion cubs. The area for the cubs is fantastic, much better than I imagined. I ended up standing there for an hour photographing the area. However, the cubs were a real pain to photograph since they kept moving around. Keep checking OzCoaster reguarly for the photos! Now onto other issues. The park is really hyping the whole Spiderman thing. There are two gigantic Spiderman signs on the structure of Bush Beast and the Beach tower. On top of the turnstiles roof are two Spiderman and Hulk pictures. Also, a TV crew were filming Spiderman and two "Wonderland kids". They were filming just infront of the waterfall (near Space Probe's entrance) where Spiderman did flips etc. Once again, keep checking OzCoaster for photos. I took my first ride on the rehabbed red train on Bush Beast today. Although smother than it was before, the red train is rougher than the yellow train. However the trim brake has once again been set to not completely stop the train! Now onto Space Probe. Car 2 is now out of rehab with some noticeable adjustments. The car now goes much faster when going up. Imagine this, when car 2 reaches the top of the tower, cars 1 & 3 are only halfway up the tower. This leaves car 2 at the top for around 10 seconds rather than the usual 5. While we're on the subject of Space Probe, I managed to get my 500 rides goal. I left today with a ride count of 504! Thanks, ~Liam

However, the cubs were a real pain to photograph since they kept moving around. Keep checking OzCoaster reguarly for the photos!
Blast them and their movement! Good to hear Wonderland is coming back to life for the summer. Maybe I should push back my Sydney-Brisbane flight on the way home to check it out while it's at its peak. :)

Flea - the last pic is of Spiderman on a red buggy. Is this normal? What was actually going on here? I can see another buggy coming up behind him... were there other characters on buggies too? Is this part of the new parade (which I didn't think had started yet?!)
All Marvel characters were all following Spiderman on buggies (Elektra, Hulk etc). I believe it started yesterday. It's kinda scary to think that this is the marvel parade though, because I would be very disappointed if it was. ~Liam

This is fairly interesting news then isn't it? They never used to have all the characters out on buggies before. Did you actually see them out flea or did someone else take the pic? I'm just surprised you didn't mention it before. Surely it has something to do with the parade... perhaps it was a practice run?

This is fairly interesting news then isn't it? They never used to have all the characters out on buggies before. Did you actually see them out flea or did someone else take the pic? I'm just surprised you didn't mention it before. Surely it has something to do with the parade... perhaps it was a practice run?
The pic was taken by me (all photos of Wonderland on OzCoaster are :P). I'm hoping it has absolutely nothing to do with the parade. I want something more extreme than a few characters driving around on buggies. Then again, they did drive around as if it were a parade (waving to the people etc). ~Liam

We're cute baby ;) Although not the type you're after. You're more into the likes of that boxer guy... Butterbean aren't you? I know how much you enjoyed that scene of Jackass. What an attractive man. I used to work alongside someone many moons ago that **slightly :P ** resembled him. I'm sure you'd get on with him like a house on fire. MUHAHAHAHAHAHA :twisted:

I look like him do I? That's nasty Scared of Jack and Diane, Two American Kids growing up in the heartland. That's the worst insult imaginable I must say. I know the thing you and him and going though. It's no secret. That little rendezvous... I wonder what he's doing these days? Probably delivering pizza's, or eating them on the way anyway... Custard Ass! I've got some keys to give you too Butterbean... Want em? Pffttt... Merry Christmas.