Warner Brothers Movie World RCT3 Recreation

SuperYoshi

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well im think of getting someone to make a ctr for the stunt driver car and cop car then getting the invisible track do some editing in the options file and yeah should be good hard to explain though
Sounds good when will you start and dose any one know how to get roofs for main street and stunt show

CruiseShipFan: Batwing sign with a helping scale it appears to be just over 2 peeps height P5221509.JPG Also if anyone is going to movie world soon can you get us heaps of reference pictures. At the stunt show can you get one of every bit of set. also lots of pictures around the batman area! and if anyone can get some on ride pics of scooby doo muchly appreciated!

Edited by chop2332

CruiseShipFan: Batwing sign with a helping scale it appears to be just over 2 peeps height P5221509.JPG Also if anyone is going to movie world soon can you get us heaps of reference pictures. At the stunt show can you get one of every bit of set. also lots of pictures around the batman area! and if anyone can get some on ride pics of scooby doo muchly appreciated!
I Can Get Some Pics Do You Know Where To Get Some Downloads For Movie World Things Like Mani Street Roof And Batman Space Shoot Thanks

I Can Get Some Pics Do You Know Where To Get Some Downloads For Movie World Things Like Mani Street Roof And Batman Space Shoot Thanks
You have to make them as there has not been any or if there has not very known set for Australian Parks. So you will have to learn how to make it or go to the Atari forums and ask someone there, very politely if they could make it for you. Also if you could take the pictures around the batman area can you take them from different angle so that I can get a great amount of detail and if I need two I can use the image as a texture. chop2332: Thanks for the picture. I will start on that piece now. Also we need as many images from around the park as possible, so If anyone has any, can you please post them, as it will really help us out. Edited by Cruiseshipfan

Do You Want To Work Together
Yes! I think it's a good idea if we build the rides and areas separate and then I will put them in one big park do you want to start with the wwf I have made the scooby doo ride track I just need to add the scenery around it :) I will make the stunt show as soon as I get the pieces I need. will upload some pictures later in the week hopefully. Cruiseshipfan check your email. Lscia8 I have made the entrance and I am working on some ticket booths at the start when will you be going to movie world next? Edited by chop2332

Well I Go Every Week Do You Know How To Get The RCT3 Google Sketch Plugin
http://members.home.nl/joepdebruijn/Plugins.zip 3 files, 2 plugins, the RCT3 one and the ASE Exporter. Unzip To Local Disk/Program Files/Google/Google Sketchup 7 or 8 (depends which one you have)/Plugins What day are you going this week? Edited by chop2332

Tommorow
AWESOME! Yeah like cruiseshipfan said lots of pics please :) also did the link help? and if you go on scooby doo can you try to write the order of what happens i have a rough idea but i live in victoria and wont be heading there anytime soon.. and can you try to get in earlyish to the stunt shower and get some photos without and cars? Edited by chop2332

Yep Thanks How Do You Add Custom Scenery From Sketchup In To The Game
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=iv&am...notation_411976 Okay so a path in the game is a full tile so in other words its the size of your object i think my is about 6 or so full tiles. A peep in the game is around 2m's tall after checking out the link itll be easy to work it out. just start with something simple and watch heaps of tuts :) also can you get a few photos of every building down main street? Edited by chop2332

Put It Up For Download Do You Have A Pic Of Speedy Gonzales Tijuana Taxis Entry
No he hasnt finished yet he will put it up as soon as he has finished cs doesnt just take a minute if you want to make a good one it takes hours sometimes weeks. the movie world sign took me 2 days and thats not even the best. I cant find a pic trust me as soon as we have reference pics from you itll be easy for all of us. tommorow get as many photos as you can espically around the batman area heaps of the castle/mansion what ever it is. and also of the stunt show. Thanks in advance and sorry if i sound really demanding its just it'll be so so much easier instead of flicking through 9 pages of google images and still not finding a single reference pic. Edited by chop2332

No he hasnt finished yet he will put it up as soon as he has finished cs doesnt just take a minute if you want to make a good one it takes hours sometimes weeks. the movie world sign took me 2 days and thats not even the best. I cant find a pic trust me as soon as we have reference pics from you itll be easy for all of us. tommorow get as many photos as you can espically around the batman area heaps of the castle/mansion what ever it is. and also of the stunt show. Thanks in advance and sorry if i sound really demanding its just it'll be so so much easier instead of flicking through 9 pages of google images and still not finding a single reference pic.
Yep I Am Working On The Superman Escape Sign