Warner Brothers Movie World RCT3 Recreation

SuperYoshi

Hello, Today i went to MW (you can read about it in one of my posts) and i thought how good it would look on RCT3. Now ive seen a few recs of this that never got finished. But i will try to finish this. I am on holiday so i wont start till after JAN 16 and yeahh .... so i was wondering if anyone was intrested in it and if anyone would want to help. With track designs and custom scenery etc... and if anyone had a copy of Matts MW RCT2 REC if they could post it , that would be great. So if i get a few people intrested ill start after my holiday... ill keep u posted movie_world or Jake

Edited by Gazza

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok well, Since im on holiday im using a laptop with poor graphics so while other family members while getting ready i started on the entrance.... i wont be doing much till i get home on my good comp.. any more people intrested? btw- main street. Should i include the roof?

Edited by Movie_World

^ Exactly. And I'll help. :) I think once we have recreated the park, we should do an expansion version and think up our own additions to the park. Like a rollercoaster that travels over Main Street, in and out of buildings and around the roof etc. We won't be able to replicate the new stunt show so perhaps we could just build the set and have a 'stunt coaster' or something. Like a better version of Lethal Weapon. Hmm, we'll work that out.

But then it wouldn't be a recreation?
EDIT: Yes thats right. Its ment to be a PURE MW REC. After the final edition is posted they can do what they can do wat they want with it.... With the stunt driver show .... i think we just do an empty stage with seating... it would be the main point were people rested. Thanks Gold Coaster for saying you will help. ( But what will you help with? Track Designs etc?) anyway ... im going to start on building SE Edited by Movie_World

[uPDATE] I have tryed to build SE and i think i have the track layout good. I just have to add the scenery. I am using the steelworks pack for this ride. Is anyone good with making supports. If they are... could you make the big support thats under the first camel hill on SE , save it as a building and send it to me via PM. Please it would be really helpful since i am trying to make it real. Heres a pic of the support.. post-2298-1231489006_thumb.jpg (my own photo) Now to save questions now and later. THE FINAL PRODUCT YOU WILL DOWNLOAD WILL HAVE ALL COUSTOM SCENERY,PICTURES AND MUSIC NEEDED FOR IT TO WORK PROPERLY. so yes.... anyone to help with supports?

Do you have MSN? if you do pm me it and ill add u so we can work on it 2gether. Ok well Goldcoaster... can you help me with the road runner track design please? Pm or write here back if you can B posting Pictures of SE 2morrow. Also b including a map to tell you what weve built in this project. Anyone who posts here can you please vote yes or no to the following things: 1. Build a roof over main street. 2.Include HSD Show

Thankyou its true though RCT3 the grid and the game make me annoyed sometimes! since for walls and everything you had to go SQUARE by SQUARE ... click click click click click.... i saved a part of a roof or wall as a building and then opened it up and placed it were it had to go... it was like placing 12X12 squares of roof at once. im going to upload a vid of SE 2 utube l8tr to give u a look at the ride. [uPDATE] i have built the 2 batman rides and i am now moving onto main st. photos with next post. :P

Ok well im glad i got told these things before i started main street!If i had built main street and had to change the waterfall , i would have to off deleted main street to change it. Now the following things are going to change... +The second camel hill will be steeper +The waterfall will change locations +The Train station , will not look like a bomb shelter but a TRAIN station :P +There will be more steam at the pipes Ok , this should make it as realistic as it gets in RCT3 (Including how i made the rides maitence track)lol. The maitence track is just another rollercoaster thats a little visible. After these changes have been made , pictures will be posted. Sadly :lol: i cant do anything on it until This Saturday (17th). Ill keep you posted! PS.Goldcoaster ... anything on the road runner design?

I am back from my holiday. So i will start on to work on the SE adjustments and main street soon.I was on Google Earth and I took a birds eye view of the park. I have posted it here for people to look at.By the way, is it me or was this image taken while WWF was undergoing maitenence? Look at this photo Dosent it look the same? Movie_World movieworld_birds_eye_view.bmp

Edited by Movie_World