Warner Brothers Movie World RCT3 Recreation

SuperYoshi

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The way to make the movie screen in with a billboard not the animated texture. There is only one issue with doing this is that the movie has to be a really small one. You could do an animated texture but it would turn out to good. The best and easiest way to do this is by creating a billboard. Also in about 2 weeks I will really be able to help a lot more then I am now. This is because my School certificate is coming up and I really need to study for it.

Not Yet Umm!!! Can You Send Me All The CS That You Have Made All Ready I am Working On The Looney Tunes Sports Shop
After i have finished with your shop i'll see wat i can do cruiseship has some models aswell how soon can you get those pics up? put them in a zip file and put it up on megaupload or rapid share?

Why Would It Be Hard
Because every different colour has to be one group and when importer we have to import every texture(they also have to be a power of 2 (2x2,4x4,8x8,32,64,128,256,512,1024)) also the road runner we probably cant have in the store because we dont have the right textures unless cruiseshipfan can pull some magic. It maybe possible you'll have to ask cruise ship fan? Edited by chop2332

because it would highly poly count makes the game lag as well as the graphics cant handle it so it makes it invisible. It may even cause the game to crash. I will have a look at it tonight, to see what I can do, I will work on making it ready for RCT3 when I get home from school tomorrow. Edit: I have had a look and I can really lower the poly count. So will try and keep as much of the detail as I can but I can't promise that I can get every thing lowered. Also can you please send me the scooby doo model again as I don't seem to of received it.

Edited by Cruiseshipfan

because it would highly poly count makes the game lag as well as the graphics cant handle it so it makes it invisible. It may even cause the game to crash. I will have a look at it tonight, to see what I can do, I will work on making it ready for RCT3 when I get home from school tomorrow.
cool um cruiseship the only reason I sent u the tweety and selvester sign is because my computer with Photoshop isn't working so I couldn't cut the sign out as soon as it gets back up I'll be able to do more did u get the scooby doo sign?
Chop we dont need the road runner and ca i be in charge of putting every thing together I have about 12 different plans i have drawn and do you have the road runner rolercoaster built
yeah u can that's fine I haven't built anything but the scooby doo and I'm still trying to find some that can make ride events cruiseship?

cool um cruiseship the only reason I sent u the tweety and selvester sign is because my computer with Photoshop isn't working so I couldn't cut the sign out as soon as it gets back up I'll be able to do more did u get the scooby doo sign? yeah u can that's fine I haven't built anything but the scooby doo and I'm still trying to find some that can make ride events cruiseship?
On the tweety sign I have almost done all the textures except for the wood, which might be a slight problem and the sign which I will cut out tomorrow using gimp. I didn't receive the scooby doo model. I know how to do ride events but I have never tried it, so you may need to look on the atari forums. Edited by Cruiseshipfan