SuperYoshi

Warner Brothers Movie World RCT3 Recreation

199 posts in this topic

I Think Its Great But What About The Goblin So What Have You Guys Made So Far
no it's no where near finished hey cruiseship don't worry about building it I'll finish it off:) IF you have already started dont worry i will start on something else. Edited by chop2332

also cruiseship if you build SD7.jpg and animate it in sketchup i will import it Lscia8 can you pweety please upload pics easiest way put them into a zip file then upload to uploading is the one i use then can you also show some pics of floats??? CruiseShipFan: The Wood texture doesnt have to be perfect.

Charging My Camera Can You Upload Everything You Have Built So Far
I can't as I'm still re-modeling some things can you send me those plans because I have already built the entrance and I have it all set out? wanna send it to me? like can I be incharge of making the park only because it'll be easier for me to do it as I have already started Edited by chop2332

Well I Have Done The Same So Why Dont We Both Build it Could You Please Make A list of all the stuff you have built so far so i know what to build

Edited by Lscia8

Well I Have Done The Same So Why Dont We Both Build it Could You Please Make A list of all the stuff you have built so far so i know what to build
I have built the sign (obviously) i have built ticketbooths where the peeps can actually buy maps and stuff. and apart from that, thats it i am working on a dog tag machine.

Awesome Um I Have Built The Fountain And I Am Working On The Main Street Shops One Question Do You Think That We Should Have The Paths Raised Higher

Awesome Um I Have Built The Fountain And I Am Working On The Main Street Shops One Question Do You Think That We Should Have The Paths Raised Higher
I dunno :unsure: do you want to send me the fountain?

Well done, guys. It's great to see a properly executed RCT3 project that will end up in something being produced. Perhaps you could post some progress shots every few days or week or something?

I Have Just Built The Station For Yosemite Sam Railroadpost-3335-1288331648_thumb.jpg
awesome lscia can you please upload pictures me and cruiseship can't build much until we get pics? also Sunday when u go again can you take pics of signs?

Pics.zip
it'll be so much easier if you put them in a zip file because then I can scroll through them if you upload tonight they should be finished by the morning
Can You Put Up Anything That You Have Made So Far Mostly The Main Entrance And Ticket