Which ride should DW get next in Ocean Parade?

Gazza

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which Attraction?

• Bowling Alley
    • G-Force Dragsters
    • Euro Bungee Trampolines
    • Go Karts
    • Paintball Area
    • Skycoaster
    • Batting Cages
    • Shooting Gallery
    • Giant Fan Skydiving Simulator

Hahaha you're right on the money Gazza! My only concern is that someone from Dreamworld management will see this poll and think it's serious. They probably will end up getting some batting cages installed as the next major attraction. As someone else said in another thread, it's about time Dreamworld realised people go there for the RIDES. The sooner they realise this and get over their delusions that they can draw in more people with video games, bowling alleys and sporting facilities the happier everyone will be!

As someone else said in another thread, it's about time Dreamworld realised people go there for the RIDES
too right. if i want to go bowling i have 2 bowling centres within 20 minutes of my house at home, and theres at least 4 i can think of within half an hour of dreamworld. if i were on the gold coast my thoughts wouldnt exactly be "hmmm lets go to dreamworld and go bowling" or do any of those other things for that matter. dreamworld is definately heading down a bad road here, and needs to realise they are a theme park. but staying on topic, i will vote paintball. just cause it is rather fun to shoot other people with paint pellets after all. EDIT: just had a quick thought that someone might be able to answer. didnt dreamworld actually have go karts some time ago??? Edited by little lefty legend

I know this is a joke thread but here is my take. If we could get a go kart circuit like the ones at Mt Olympus in Wisconsin Dells with elevated spiralling track, tunnels etc that'd be brilliant. Except they'd probably take away the vintage cars (knowing how they don't like keeping original attractions that much!) and place them on that very track only bothering to add some barricades. Paintballing would be good in the bush area if they had some interesting obstacles/buildings etc to use for cover. Blerghh. I'm just really "meh" about Dreamworld. It's a shame that a park that held so much wonder for us in our youth has dwindled to this state of affairs...

If the sky diving simulator is anything like hte ones in Vegas or NZ, its just a really big fan in a wind tunnel, over a metal mesh area with rubber edges and sections. Then you wear a suit which makes your body area larger so you fly better... its pretty fun really. Something like this would be a much better upcharge attraction then a lazer tag or race car simulator.

I think they should put in a Screamin Swing.... a big one! It could go either way on the upcharge, they do have low capacity. Two of the 8 seaters next two each other would be same capacity as Batwing so hmmm i reckon it would be a solid addition. Get rid of that awful old Thunderbolt building and out thw swing there with entrance to Whitewater wordl wear the gravatron is.

• 4 weeks later...

Just reading the thread, at one stage there when the Cyclone was built that whole middle area of the ramp leading up to the ride. There was talk of having a Sky jump area in the middle area there, which would have been of benefit in two ways better ventilation and a attraction inside of an attraction. But by what I understand from when I worked there, the noise levels from the fans would have far exceeded the noise limits for those standing in the queue to go on the cyclone, so hence it got canned. Plus the Sci-jump team manning the attraction wanted to much $ to begin with.