• Sea World
    • Dreamworld
    • White Water World
    • Luna Park Melbourne
    • Luna Park Sydney
    • Other....
    • Adventure Park (Victoria)
    • Adventure World

Ok here we go ..... This is the place to vote for your Favourite (Australian) theme park.Lets see which theme park is the most popular within the Parkz community.If you want , include a reason why this is your favrouite park. The Poll closes 29th of January... P.S : If you vote other, Please Post what park you want to vote for. Cheers Movie_World Added Selections Adventure Park & World

Edited by Movie_World
Favourite not favrouite

I voted wet n wild because I think it’s the strongest park. I think most people are satisfied when they come out and there is probably not much to complain about, (sorry if im not making much sense) It’s hard to say all these things for old dreamworld :P By the way could you include Adventure world, the strong little theme park near Perth. Wondercam

By the way could you include Adventure world
If you wanted to vote for adventure world , then you should have voted "other." I will add it to the poll with some other theme parks. If this park dosent get a vote in a few days i will remove it and it will stay in the "other" section. Cheers , Movie_World

Well, Wet'n'Wild and Whitewater World are water parks so perhaps that should have been a seperate poll & more insightful... I would by the way vote MW over DW but WWW over WNW. I'm just sick of the waterparks being referred to as theme parks. Guess we are that short on theme parks that it's probably just for marketability's sake to say we have 5.

Edited by Gold Coaster

Well, Wet'n'Wild and Whitewater World are water parks so perhaps that should have been a seperate poll & more insightful...
In some ways though it is interesting to see how the water parks stack up entertainment wise against the dry parks. I guess if I were ranking them it would go: -MW -WnW -SW -WWW -DW -LPM Pretty predictable really.

- MW - WWW - SW - WNW - DW - LPM The reason for MW being at the top is obvious. WWW more than SW because there ARE more fun things to do despite no coasters. I prefer it to WNW because it's easy to get around, some theming attempts and there's a pretty nice variety. But then, it felt very new last time I was there and I haven't been to WNW since Surfrider and the new body slides went in. So things have changed a fair bit. I suspect I would prefer WNW more now. DW near the bottom because there's only a few good rides and it's a shadow of its former self. LPM at the very bottom because of its size and most of its lineup being pretty meh. Haven't been to Aussie World, Adventure World, Adventure Park, Jamberoo or Luna Park Sydney though. While I hear LPS is bad from most people, it would be great to check it out for the Coney Island funhouse and to tick it off the list.

Edited by Gold Coaster

I guess if I were ranking them it would go:
This is my vote: I voted for Movie World. Like Gold Coaster said
The reason for MW being at the top is obvious.
My ranking would be in this order: -MW -WnW -SW -WWW -DW Wet n Wild was second , because you never really leave saying "That was a waste of money, i was bored by 1"I chose Sea World third , its more of a family park with a few thrills and keeps you entertained.White Water World was chosen 4th because it needs to do a little bit more to the park, and if its succesfull,WnW has some competition :) and the reason for Dreamworld being at the bottom of my list is very obvious.

I voted MW obviously, the rides, themeing, experience, atmosphere, enough said. WnW would probably come in second although when I went at Christmas I didn't really enjoy my day due to huge lines, short rides and going with people a majority of who were happy to go on Calypso Beach all day and leave at 2 in he afternoon. But I liked the rides and park over all.

Lets see which theme park is the most popular within the Parkz community
Pretty easy to tell which park is our favorite. :)

The poll was Favourite Theme Park of 2009, what's to say that Dreamworld doesnt do a sudden and complete turn around and take out number one spot? (Management, thats who)
LOL , true true ok well since people want it still open, I have removed the post with the results, The poll will stay open until December or early if this becomes a topic that no one vists. Have Fun and sorry for closing it early. THE POLL IS RE-OPENED, YOU MAY VOTE Edited by Movie_World

• 3 weeks later...

My favourite park is Dreamworld because of the six big thrill rides(really five because the motocoaster is classed as a moderate thrill attraction). I do that Dreamworld is heading in a pretty bad direction. But at the moment I believe its better than MW. My Order DW MW WWW WNW SW Then dont care.