New/ old memorabilia

Guest mrt

Good Evening all. I have recently discovered that Movieworld has released some Gremlins memorabilia, i have discovered some gizmo mogwai character keychains. I would just like to ask, are they new old stock from the Great Gremlins Adventure Ride?

v.bmp

Instead of opening a new thread several times a day, why dont you go "Does anyone really care?" before hand, or perhaps start a new thread called "mrt/Batman/Doc Brown ramble thread" so that we know which to avoid when were in a, shocking I know, non-gremlin/batman/back to the future mood. In no way was that an attack, but a suggestion.

• 5 weeks later...

Plus rival81 joined one day before mrt was last seen. Then there was a long silence before rival81 started talking and started with grammar so perfect it was suspicious.. which has slowly been going down hill. Then he comments on a topic which has been long since been dead and buried, which no one would possibly want to comment on.

Guys, seriously, we all know that with some careful planning over the last 5 years, Doc Brown has been hiding among us, even since the days of total thrills..... It's time to unmask him for who he truly is... Doc Brown is ...... GAZZA - it's just something about the way he comments on most topics, and always has something to say. He disguises his own flaws by pointing out those of people around him.... but I have to say it is incredibly genius to think that Doc Brown went back in time 5 years, just to create Gazza, including all those well thought out drawings, and more posts than anyone... just to fool us into thinking that Gazza was a real separate person, instead of another account created by the same guy. Boy were we fooled.....

I can assure you all i am not whoever this doc brown guy is. This is my first time registering on the forums. Furtheremore, shouldn't the forum admins ban people who register multiple accounts (based on their IP address)? Or give them a warning. At least that's what happens on other forums i participate (or moderate), maybe you guys are too nice :) Klassen, i think i might have pm'ed you once to ask you something about MW... hardly "every day".

It is certainly possible for a forum membership to be "IP Banned". It's not because we're "too nice" but simply because most people work on dynamic IP addresses. THe IP changes everytime the connection is reset, so it would be impossible to IP Ban someone unless they had a static IP... unless of course you ban an entire range, meaning there would be numerous people who use the same ISP that would also be unable to use the forums. Of course I am speaking only from my own knowledge, and while I say "we're", I of course do not intend to speak on behalf of the site's leadership... personally, they're all a bunch of........ :P Just joking guys.