Movieworld on sunday

Leaving for the gold coast tomorrow for about a week or too, and only going to 1 park, so decided to go to movieworld over dreamworld. I hoping this time of year now, the park isnt as busy? i was up there about a year ago, so i havent seen the new hollywood stunt show, can any1 tell me wat its like? better than police academy??(i doubt it! lol) thanks!

can any1 tell me wat its like
its OK. But its not better than police academy.Good choice, Movie World over Dreamworld. BTW they are ment to be getting some more effects :) , so it may be better than when i saw it. Its not much of a storyline!.... Here is the HWSD thread on this site Edited by Movie_World

Well I went to Movie World about 2 weeks ago, it was packed. I did manage to ride all the major rides in one day and see the hollywood stunt show. I rode the Scooby-Doo Spooky Coaster twice btw. I have a feeling all of the tourists have left so it should be not as packed since the school year starts soon. Good and Bad times to vist MW (or any other park) thread Hope this helps , Movie_World