Could this be our first B&M?

Mousenator

Thought it would be worth pointing out, but I'm guessing the only reason this got attention on here was because some TPR member from Byron kept insisting (over a number of posts :lol: )that this coaster was for Australia:

I heard that Dreamworld in Australia was getting a B&M. Considering Australian parks can open there rides anytime during the year. (due to the fact there open year round). It makes "some" sense. But. It really is only a rumour. It could just be some spare track.
It's quite exciting really. I hope it is for an Australian Theme Park. We have no B&Ms. But we have an SLC! and an Arrow Custom Looper. Both hurt like a bi*ch. I hope its something like a flyer or a standup.
I believe it may be for an Australian Park. Dreamworld and Movie world are getting lots of new things the past few years. And they both seem to be competing against each other for rides. I think it would be for Dreamworld.
Dreamworld Usually Opens rides in September/October for the Upcoming Summer. Considering Dreamworld seems to release one every 3 years. 2007 Being the last - 2010 seems logical. But Movie world would probably get it. But they did get Batwing in 07? And Seaworld just got Jet Rescue. So i dont know. But either way. Dreamworld and Movie world are 10 Minutes away. So Either way. Im Happy whoever gets a B&M First.
Movie world did afford a Intamin Rocket coaster, an S&S Space Shot within 2 years of each other. Dreamworld Bought Tower Of Terror and less then a year later converted it into Giant Drop as well. I feel the money isnt an issue. I mean Dreamworld havent bought anything new since Motocoaster. and it was a bad ride. And Movieworld havent bought anything since Batwing. It seems quite logical They are getting the B&M.
Anyways. I still believe that it could be either Australian Parks. I Also heard Australia Zoo was going to become a theme park with rides and stuff. I'd actually deal with bindi irwins annoyingness to ride a B&M.
Hahaha. Edited by Gazza

• 2 weeks later...

the ID tag that appears on one of the track pics also gets a reference on them Park Revue in the following manner in one of the blogs "On all of the track pieces, the JOB # corresponds to the first 4 digits of the bar code. The next 5 digits seem to correspond to the Part # of the "track element" pieces (underlined). don't think it is possible to figure out what park it is going to based on the barcode. Here is what I have so far Barcode-----------Part # ----------------Park-------- 576200062 ----- SC-R00-TE062 ==== Mystery 653200002 ----- DM-E00-TE002 === Chimelong Paradise 606200003 ----- IC2-E00-TE003 === Worlds of Fun 602600015 ----- LC-E00-TE015 ==== Happy Valley 613300070 ----- MC-E50-146-C46L1 = SFOG 601100002 ----- L21-012-L2 ====== SFNE 500500006 ----- V15-026-M1 ====== Dorney 623300025 ----- DM-C50-157-C57L1 == Busch Gardens Tampa I'm starting to think this is either extra/new parts for a existing coaster and the park is going to pick up the track themselves, or this is a prototype. A prototype would make a lot of sense. There have been no announcements, It is labeled differently than anything we have yet seen. X-works, as in (Project)X-Works (Work in progress/in the works?). " But I had a thought the first part of the numbers almost look like international dialing codes depicting the country it is destined for, would anyone else agree? Alphabetical 93 Afghanistan 54 Argentina 61 Australia 43 Austria 880 Bangladesh 32 Belgium 55 Brazil 1 Canada 56 Chile 86 China 57 Colombia 53 Cuba 42 Czech Republic 45 Denmark 20 Egypt 33 France 49 Germany 30 Greece 36 Hungary 91 India 62 Indonesia 353 Ireland 39 Italy 81 Japan 82 Korea 41 Liechtenstein 60 Malaysia 52 Mexico 373 Moldova 95 Myanmar (Burma) 31 Netherlands 64 New Zealand 47 Norway 92 Pakistan 51 Peru 63 Philippines 48 Poland 40 Romania 7 Russian Federation 65 Singapore 42 Slovak Republic (Slovakia) 94 Sri Lanka 27 South Africa 34 Spain 46 Sweden 41 Switzerland 66 Thailand 90 Turkey 44 United Kingdom, Channel Islands 1 US 58 Venezuela 84 Vietnam Numerical 1 US, Canada 7 Russian Federation 20 Egypt 27 South Africa 30 Greece 31 Netherlands 32 Belgium 33 France 34 Spain 36 Hungary 39 Italy 40 Romania 41 Liechtenstein 41 Switzerland 42 Czech Republic 42 Slovak Republic (Slovakia) 43 Austria 44 United Kingdom, Channel Islands 45 Denmark 46 Sweden 47 Norway 48 Poland 49 Germany 51 Peru 52 Mexico 53 Cuba 54 Argentina 55 Brazil 56 Chile 57 Colombia 58 Venezuela 60 Malaysia 61 Australia 62 Indonesia 63 Philippines 64 New Zealand 65 Singapore 66 Thailand 81 Japan 82 Korea 84 Vietnam 86 China 90 Turkey 91 India 92 Pakistan 93 Afghanistan 94 Sri Lanka 95 Myanmar (Burma) 353 Ireland 373 Moldova 880 Bangladesh

But I had a thought the first part of the numbers almost look like international dialing codes depicting the country it is destined for, would anyone else agree?
Err, no because none of the other coasters match this pattern....Why don't the US coasters begin with 1, or the Chinese coasters begin with 86?

Maybe FedEx just got the location wrong and no one ever thought twice? What does Columbia need a B&M for?

quite possibly mean
Maquarie has alot of other ventures into all sorts of businesses, I hardly believe this increases our chances of getting a B&M. I think were just fueling this rumor a bit too much Edited by DonjaiInLA

Either I missunderstood you, or you just connected the dots to point out to us that B&Ms arent made in Australia like previously thought...
What I was trying to point out is that unless you know what type of bar code the company is using, there are heaps and it is probably be one of their own making, it is pointless to speculate on what the bar code means, unless you have access B&M's company information. I can tell you that, after some research, I have found that 9 digit bar codes are not an international standard. Bussy

So i am lost... how do we know that www.sixflagsgreataustralia.com has been registered. How do we know it is in Melbourne? I would be surprised if Six Flags would expand here since they have been so busy off loading parks. Since macquarie leisure is perfomring quite well i would think it possible we may see something big at Dreamworld... but i would not be holding our breath for a B&M. They are just too expensive you would be looking at 30 - 40 million dollars... for something small. Considering how much they spent on the Tower of Terror which was seen as a massive expansion... and to be honest it saved Dreamworld's butt... something like a B&M would be atleast twice this cost... and since Dreamworld is performing and is in no need of a massive injection of capitol to win back guests they would not spend mega bucks on something this big when it is not neccessary.

They are just too expensive you would be looking at 30 - 40 million dollars... for something small.
What? Where did you get this from. Tatsu, a BIG B&M Flyer was only 21 million? And then what about the diving machines? Their pretty big, Sheikra was only 13.5 million. Myself personally consider the Ridler to be pretty big too - 14 million Edited by mickey_079

What? Where did you get this from. Tatsu, a BIG B&M Flyer was only 21 million? And then what about the diving machines? Their pretty big, Sheikra was only 13.5 million. Myself personally consider the Ridler to be pretty big too - 14 million
That is US dollars... you need to take into account the exchange rate...