WWW VS. WnW

Ioanne6

Hey guys i am new to these forums and I would just like to know which water park you would prefer from either WWW or WnW and I am hoping to go on Monday the 26th of January. I have personally been to WnW many times and think it's great but I would like to hear your opinions on WWW. And I also would like to hear your opinion on all the rides at WWW compared to WnW many rides. Thnakyou

Definitely go to WWW then, that's the short answer, I'll edit in the longer one soon. Ok, so WWW isn't as big as WnW, but it has some unique slides and the park has good quality rides, so it is worth a look. At the end of the day it is something different. The Green Room is pretty much even with Tornado, it has an extra 90 degrees of turn at the start and a conveyor belt for the rafts so it is 'technically better', but at the end of the day its the same type of slide. The BRO is a better slide than Super 8, it lacks the timing system, but its bigger, faster, and with more air on the dips. The Rip really has nothing to compare with at WnW, but by all accounts it is a very fun slide, and probably one of the main reasons you would visit the park. Supertubes Hydrocoaster is a mixed one. I personally think it is a bit overated, but at the same time it is the most popular slide in the park. Still, going up and downhill is cool, so again you might as well visit for this and make up your own mind. The Little Rippers are just a smaller version of the rip, perhaps not quite as good, but still pretty fun. Its a bit like how WnW has Tornado and Kamikaze...similar to what is already there, but different in their own ways. Temple of Huey is pretty much even with Blackhole/Mach 5 Sidewinders, though perhaps a bit more forceful....going in and out of the darkness is something different, and it is nice that you can ride in single person rings, so you can go backwards or whatever. Nick Pipeline Plunge is quite a bit better than Buccaneer bay, due to its sheer size.....Dunno if this really suits your age group though. It doesn't have any age restrictions like the WnW one though. Cave of Waves is a bit better than the wavepool at WnW, the waves are somewhat bigger, and there is no charge to use the floaty rings. So basically, the main things lacking at WWW that Wnw has are body slides (River Rapids, Twister, Mach 5 Jetstreams), a Lazy River (Calypso Beach) a family raft slide (Mammoth Falls) and of course a coaster (Surfrider) I guess WWW stage two will adress some of these issues, but in the mean time, still give WWW a go and try out the stuff that you cant do at WnW.

Edited by Gazza

Definitely go to WWW. You've done everything there is to do at WnW and it's worth going for the following: The B.R.O. : A much more fun version of Super 8 Aqua Racer. The beginning where you dive into the tentacles is really fun and you can get some decent airtime if you lift the board up slightly over the humps. Hydrocoaster: Insanely fun. You go up and down but never seem to lose speed. The most unique water slide type I've been on. Can break down a bit though. The bowl slides are also fun though I wish one was a body slide. Cave of Waves is a really nicely themed wave pool but can be pretty brutal. I wish the cave was an actual undercover area as opposed to a mural though. All the slides are good and there's even a Tornado equivalent so you can get your fix on that. I also like the fact that there's a reasonable sense of theme. Sounds funny when it's DW we're talking about here but it's true.

Nick Pipeline Plunge is quite a bit better than Buccaneer bay, due to its sheer size.....Dunno if this really suits your age group though. It doesn't have any age restrictions like the WnW one though.
Thats true, I've seen grown adults their, with no children. I think they mainly go there for the big bucket! Edited by Movie_World