New Warner Village Campaign

mattcrombie

News just through.... Warner Village are launching a pass valid untill the 31st June that will include unlimited entry to all 3 parks from this Friday.... Thats: Movieworld Wet 'n' Wild Seaworld UNLIMITED for 5 months... For how much..............? Just $69.95 Amazing price, and very good deal.... Can be bought from calling 133 FUN or (07) 5519 6200 or online as of Friday 6th Feb....

Wow... Thats all of 95cents more then one single day admission to MW or SW, and you get an extra two parks and 5 months unlimited. Good to see though, IMHO WVTPs are in a very good position to discount there way out of the economic turmoil, and I was wondering when we were going to see them roll some discounts out. This one is a cracker of a deal, and it'll be interesting to see its effects in the coming months, particually if we all get this $950 from Rudd.

Edited by joz

News just through.... Warner Village are launching a pass valid untill the 31st June that will include unlimited entry to all 3 parks from this Friday....
Incredible deal really. But let me get this straight no matter when you but it it will run out on the 31st of June or you can buy the 5 month pass up until the 31st of June. Silly question I know but I just want to clarify. Cheers,

Yeh, it's still not on their sites... i'll give them a call... I just called, it is real. They are selling them now via phone, but apparently the web site may not be updated for some time. He said that already they've sold HEAPS of these passes. Hope the parks don't get too crowded. :) I just bought one.

So our great state’s most iconic theme parks, Wet‘n’Wild Water World, Warner Bros. Movie World and Sea World are celebrating with an amazing offer – unlimited entry for just $49.95 for kids (aged 3 – 13 years incl.) and $69.95 for adults*. You must be a Queensland resident and you must join MyFun to get this great deal. Proof of residency must be shown on first visit. Available now and for UNLIMITED ENTRY until 30 June 2009, so get in early. Buy online or call 133 FUN**.
From the website. Kids are only $49.95, Incredible. IMO it screws around with the other pass deals and their prices. Like the Super Pass which is 14 days unlimited is more expensive than 5 moths of unlimited. And the Summer Saver pass is 79 bucks for 2 days at 2 parks when for $10 less you can get 5 months of unlimited entry to all of them. This pattern applies to pretty much all of the combo ticketing deals though I don't suppose it matters as it is we the consumers that are befitting. Cheers, Edited by cadboy

Remember though, it would pretty much be holiday makers who buy Super Passes, Fun Passes etc, and they aren't able to make use of this offer.
Yeah, I know exactly what you mean but say the holiday maker is here 3 days and they want to go to the parks. Yes they could buy a Fun pass (3 parks over 5 days) which would suit their needs however, for a considerable amount less they could go to them all for a longer period of time. If they only use it the 3 days they are here then yes they have wasted most of the pass but they have saved themselves money. Same applies for the Super Pass. I hope that makes sense. Cheers,

for a considerable amount less they could go to them all for a longer period of time.
No they cant, because like I said they aren't able to make use of this offer. You aren't allowed to buy the pass unless you are a Queensland resident. The only people that can do what you have described would be holiday makers from within Queensland (Eg Travelling from the far north etc)....however the majority of holiday makers are from interstate.....

No they cant, because like I said they aren't able to make use of this offer. You aren't allowed to buy the pass unless you are a Queensland resident. The only people that can do what you have described would be holiday makers from within Queensland (Eg Travelling from the far north etc)....however the majority of holiday makers are from interstate.....
O.K thanks for that, I understand now my statement only applies to QLD residents who are allowed to buy the pass. Cheers,