Whats Happening To Terror Canyon?

Ioanne6

... I'm not saying your wrong, but how I choose to label you is irrelevant because you are totally wrong.
Joz, even though it's your own post, that deserves quote of the month. Ash - I've worked out what we can do - we'll get wet n wild to install one of those massive hotel-laundromat style washing machines just for you... one that has a lid that locks into place with a padlock. We'll call it "spin cycle" and you can have the very first (and last) ride. Would that be thrilling enough for you?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Hey guys, Any update on whats happening to Terror Canyon.
I was just looking around on Myfun I noticed that on Wet'n'Wild's ride page both terror Canyon 1 and 2 have been removed. Though the attractions maintenance web page still states that the Terror Canyons are still under refurbishment.

Nice quote of the month, joz :] And about terror canyon 1 & 2.. If they go i think they should replace it with something like the body slide type things with tubes. Such as this one in bali i recall going on. You could ride forwards or backwards. It was fun and i think it could go down the mountian like the body slides and terror canyons.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

hey just putting my words out i dont know if this was mention but it will not be reopening due to safety concerns. Also there was some cases of stupidity that made it close down. some teenages 13-18 age has been jumping off and doing flips at the end. so they have closed it down and they are actually planning on doing somethink with it thats all i can say. cheers randy