Face Book Article

coolchris2770

Hi all, I was reading my Local paper and guess what i have found , a guy has started a facebook site about getting a theme park in sydney again. I have joined to help the fight and is anyone else will help join the fight on getting another theme park Facebook Link One guy wanted to get around 100,000 users on this facebook to start a petition to get another theme park in sydney.

Because 100,000 friends will make a comapny go, "Jesus, we better get a 100 million dollar themepark down there quick!" I hardly think that a facebook petition is going to work, even petitions aimed at facebook dont work. I.e the "We want the option to change back to old facebook" group with several million members. Oh, and welcome.

Edited by DonjaiInLA

$100 Mil to build a park? I doubt you could build anything even equivalent in size to the GC parks. I mean, WWW managed to cost $60 Mil, and that place doesn't have any real 'expensive' attractions....African Safari World was going to be built for $220 Mil. Kinda feel like joining that group to post some stuff, some of the things in there are funny to read.

The problem would be that a lot of that $100 million would be eaten up just acquiring the land unless they leased from the government some of that land that was allegedly earmarked for some kind of amusement complex, was it at Prospect? I don't think there is any possibility of a new amusement park in Sydney of any significant size, does Sydney even have any waterparks? I wish they would add something of substance to Luna Park but I don't think that will happen.