Queensland 150 Must Do's

S.W24

In celebration of our state's 150th birthday, RACQ launched 150 Must-Do's in Queensland to showcase 150 of these fabulous experiences and provide you with an opportunity to share your opinion on what you think is the best. From 18 November to 31 January, more than 120,000 people visited the website, registering 150,000 votes and leaving thousands of comments telling everyone about their favorite. Us all being major theme park enthusiast Im sure that is the main thing on this list that we are willing to find out about. Our Gold Coast theme parks probably didn't do as well as a lot of people thought. Coming in first at 21st position was Dreamworld. 39th went to Warner villages resident show on the Gold Coast Australian outback spectacular. 49th is were you can mix with the stars at Warner Bros. Movie World. Our Gold Coast water parks combined as one came 52nd. Lucky last but first major theme park in QLD Sea World came 53rd. I think a lot of people would have thought our parks to have gotten a better result than shown but this doesn't seem to be the case. We were beaten by Paronella Park coming 1st, Fraser Island coming 2nd and Australia zoo topping 3rd being a very iconic attraction now in Australia. But it was our Gold Coasts prestige Golf course who came 150th on the tally. All in all Happy Birthday Queensland and well done to all gold coast attractions and experiences who made it on the poll.

May i ask as to what the Hell are you talking about?????? No what i said above hadn't been mentioned before as that info came out less than 24 hours after i posted it. Plus you may have remember asking why the two parks are together but im afraid to say that's not what this thread or my opening response is any were near close to im give those who are interested the results on how our parks went in the Queensland 150 must do's competition.

i don't mean to nit pick klassen, but i have some real trouble reading your comments. i'm finding that i need to read them 3, 4 even 5 times sometimes to understand. Maybe re-read you comments before you post them? As for this thread, your right, you were just letting everyone know the official results of the survey.

Yeah I found the thread it was brought up in; http://www.parkz.com.au/forums/index.php?s...+queensland+150 A thread you even commented on. I realise that that was not the reason for starting the thread at all, I thought I should just clarrify. And yeah, Dreamworld gained a whole three positions. I'll put a softdrink in the fridge.

as that info came out less than 24 hours after i posted it
*Back to the future song Edited by DonjaiInLA