Venturing back to the theme parks this weekend

rival81

I've decided to hit up MW and possibly WnW tomorrow in the hope of shorter queues than we've seen these past few months. I remember back in October and November last year queues were about half as long as i've been seeing this year, possibly due to the Q150 pass. Will report back on my experience tomorrow. My last trip to Wet n Wild was fruitless with wait times agonisingly long. I ended up abandoning ship after waiting 40 mins for a single slide and not even being near the front of the queue. Now might be a good time to visit Dreamworld if everyone is visiting the warner parks. Wish me luck. :)

Ok guys here's my report: MW on Saturday was packed out... the entire car park was literally full, i didn't see a single car space empty when i left! I arrived at 10:45, went straight into Stunt Driver, then raced to Wild wild west and walked straight on. But the rest of the day i spent in long queues. 30 min wait to ride the kids coaster, then i waited around until 1pm hoping the second stunt driver show would reduce the queue for scooby doo but no luck, the queue was still 45 mins long, spilling out to half fill up the big room where you first walk in with the TV screens of the movie playing. So at about 1:30 i headed home. A fun day but would have liked to have a few more rides. Having said that the staff were all great and they were handling the large crowds well. Superman had what i assume was two cars going because it was pumping people through fairly quickly - still a 30 min wait or so though.