dreamworld work Experance

kainaussie

From the DW website - Work Experience Dreamworld and WhiteWater World provide quality practical experience in a unique environment giving our local students a valuable insight into the leisure industry. If you’re a school student or studying with an educational institution, you can apply to undertake one week's work experience. Please note: Work experience is offered in off peak seasons and conditions apply. We do not offer work experience at Tiger Island. Students interested in undertaking work experience must forward an application in writing to hr@themeparksgoldcoast.com.au or to; Human Resources Dreamworld Dreamworld Parkway COOMERA 4209

hey just wondering about the dreamworld work expirence thing how old do u have to be and do they give u free transport for the days via translink?? and r they doing it these holidays?
I did work experience at Dreamworld in October 2007 and it was amazing. I strongly recommend it to anyone who is interested in the industry. I was 17 when I did the work experience. My NSW School offered work experience in Year 10 and I did an Entertainment course for Years 11 and 12 which required work experience. So I think any age from 15 or 16 upwards would be fine. I had to find my own way up there, but I didn’t enquire about any free transport options. I’m pretty sure they don’t take any work experience kids in the holidays as that would be peak season. If you have the chance to do work experience at Dreamword, do it. It’s an awesome week and was the most fun I have had at Dreamworld. I posted an overview of my week here http://www.parkz.com.au/forums/index.php?showtopic=3822