Unknown West Sydney Theme Park

Bussy

I remember seeing one about a unconfirmed Western Sydney themepark a while back and I always wonderd where the info came from or whether it was just a rumour made up by someone. But the first one on parkz says confirmed? I dont know why, but i doubt it the way the economics is and all that. So im guessing this was old news and it didnt go ahead or something. But thats just a guess. Does anyone know anything for sure?

It's total crap, may as well delete it IMHO. I think it's coming off the Facebook push for a new theme park in Sydney. If there was any truth, I'm sure at least one of us would have heard something particularly Richard or whatnot... Slightly off-topic where's Mattcrombie of late? He used to supply us with these types of reveals... EDIT: And LOL at the obvious typo about the park costing $340... wow, that'd be a bargain... but not a very good park :P

Edited by Gold Coaster