Favorite Ride

aussienetman

Put your top 10 - with ur number one being your favorite ride - judge the ride on overall experience! My top 10 1. Scooby Doo Spooky Coaster 2. Superman Escape 3. Giant Drop 4. Wipeout 5. Batwing Spaceshot 6. Jet Ski Rescue 7. Lethal Weapon 8. The Claw 9. Tower of Terror 10. Batman Adventure

1. SuperMan Escape 2. Scooby-Doo Spooky Escape 3. The Claw 4. Jet Rescue 5. Wild West Falls 6. Tower of Terror 7. lethal Weapon 8. Batwing 9. Wipe out 10. Giant Drop (forgot about this one which really should be higher, just cant be bothered) I really like most of the rides, each one offers a different experience and I have different stories and great experiences from each one, which makes unique and special at each one. There's the others like, Bermuda Triangle, and Looney Tunes River Ride.

I prefer Thunder River/ Rapid rides in general to the Log flume style of rides. And let's not get started on the MDMC thrill ride debate. In my opinion it's a borderline thrill ride, it's not a huge thrill, but what it lacks in high speed thrills it makes up for in the seating arrangment, and the one or two spots of airtime. It is a rather enjoyable ride in mine and many others opinions. Anyway, let's not turn this into another Dreamworld/ T-bone bashing thread.

I had no intention of doing so paul, just trying to get where you're coming from.... Honestly, I would have thought Jet Rescue would have ranked before MDMC... What it doesn't lack in thrills it makes up for in seating arrangement and it actually goes fast
If it's truley as good as what everyone says, it would probably have made the list, but I have never had the opportunity to ride Jet Rescue, and I'll be honest I really don't have any intentions to visit Sea World anytime soon.

I haven't been to Dreamworld in ages, but I would say: 1. Wild West Falls 2. Bermuda Triangle (this needs more love) 3. Scooby Doo Spoky Coaster 4. Superman Escape 5. Lethal Weapon 6. Giant Drop 7. Thunder River Rapids 8. Loony Tunes River Ride 9. Corkscrew 10. Tower of Terror

• 2 weeks later...

1 Jet Rescue - I feel this gives a better ride experience than SE in the sense of being flung around 2 Superman Escape - Theming marginally better. Jet Rescue has great landscaping that'll only improve too 3 Scooby Doo - Aussie coaster that overseas enthusiasts sit up, take notice of and all want to experience 4 Wild West Falls - Haven't done this in awhile but will next park visit. Great immersive flume ride to be proud of 5 Giant Drop - Has the OMG factor every time you ride. Awesome height, speed and fun! 6 The Claw - Good ride sensations...love the hangtime. Never gets boring. 7 Lethal Weapon - It's an SLC I don't find that uncomfortable, pretty good thrills, BONUS HELIX! 8 Corkscrew - Short but still a smooth comfortable ride. Will riding now cause blindness tho? ;):P 9 Bermuda Triangle - Great theming, fun, some FXs gone and should be restored tho. 10 Wipeout - Haven't done this in ages and it's fun but Claw more fun. 11 Batwing Spaceshot - Ride experience too short and higher would be better. Still fun. 12 Looney Tunes River Ride - Needs some love/tech upgrades but good immersive atmosphere 13 Batman Adventure The Ride 2 - Needs tech upgrade and updating of ride film/facade improvements 14 Cyclone - It gets you upside-down but flawed layout design

Edited by Gold Coaster

Just got back from my first trip to Sea World and am now thinking I might have to change my list around :P. Corkscrew was smooth but really short. There was only one guy running the ride all day so cycles took a relatively long time. Jet Rescue however was absolutely fantastic, amazing ride, very fun, very enjoyable, very satisfying. I went on it about 15 times and loved it. The right hand turn after the second launch throws your neck around though if you aren't prepared for it. The banked s-bends were very fast and I could really feel the g's.

• 1 year later...

1- Wipeout 2- The Claw 3- Superman Escape 3- Wild West Falls 4- Cyclone 5- Scooby Doo Spooky Coaster 6- Batwing Space shot 7- Giant Drop 8- Reef Diver 9- Lethal Weapon 10- Vortex Why i vote Wipeout number 1? It has the longest ride time, You dont spend a redicuosly amount of time in the lines, it fits 40 people, and gives you the best adrenilen and its just more fun than the other rides.

1. Superman Escape - first two seats 2. Giant Drop - No matter how many times I go on it I get as nervous as anything up the top 3. Corkscrew - Haven't ridden since the overhaul so corkscrew in its day 4. Lethal Weapon - I don't care how rough it is, its just an overall awesome ride! Not to mention it looks great! 5. WWF - Just an amazing ride. Awesome theming, ride time and ride thrills. Plus bonus points being a ride based around the old west. :D Now it gets hard. Next 5 aren't in any order, all equal 6. Wipeout - The ride just never gets old. 7. Bermuda Triangle - In it's yester-years 8. Scooby doo - Again in its yester-years 9. Looney Tunes River Ride - Takes me back to childhood memories 10. The Bro If wonderland was still around then Bush Beast and Bounty's Revenge would have been up the top of the list.