Should there be a preshow with the Batwing Spaceshot ride

Does anyone think that WBMW should invest in a preshow for the Spaceshot ride? Personally myself I think its a good mood setter and will give more time for unloading and loading, something tells me its not "completed". Like its missing something??? Like they have just placed it there and put some plants around it and thats it?? What do you guys think?

Edited by MayfairProductions

I personally think it's fine the way it is. Batwing Spaceshot IMO is more of a "filler" attraction for the park. It looks well presented, and there is not that much you can really do with it. I would like to see capacity improved on the ride, but due to the actual ride it's near impossible to greatly improve the overall capacity. Pre-Shows should be left for the more major rides such as Batman, Scooby Doo, Superman etc.

I think it's fine without any pre show. The line moves pretty quickly and it's good to have 2 or 3 rides in a row without all the showbiz. Batman and his crew could spend a bit more time there to add too the experience though. I think it's fine without any pre show. The line moves pretty quickly and it's good to have 2 or 3 rides in a row without all the showbiz. Batman and his crew could spend a bit more time there to add too the experience though.

I reckon a preshow would be a bit pointless and stupid on a space shot ride. What I wouldn't object to is more theming around the queue and loading area so it seems like a top secret launch pad or whatever, you are pretty much on the money with what you said about it really only being some plants around it...it doesn't really feel 'industrial' enough, and it doesn't establish the theme strongly enough.

I'd cut the size of Wayne Manor and put some of the queue line through there. It could be airconditioned then. Maybe use some perspex to replace the fences that are there, and have them come high enough so that it looks like shielding from the outside - remember this is meant to be a jet launch. I'd want them to replace the water misting coming out of the tower and put it coming from the top of the perspex walls firing in towards the tower, so that you shoot up out of the fog, like on Superman. I'd maybe even get the staff to where shirt & tie, as if they were butlers. Since the ride would now be somewhat enclosed around the bottom, you could air condition the area so the staff wouldn't die in summer. Flashing lights around the bottom, maybe even have roller shutters just inside the perspex that close up just before the launch, as would happen with the firing of a rocket.

The space shot ride in Universal is done very well from what I have heard, its got a lot of theming and seems to have preshow.
Plug! http://www.parkz.com.au/photos/US/Orlando/...Dooms-Fearfall/ The queue looked pretty cool, even had this radio thing playing ("Von Dooms Family Propaganda Hour") There was no preshow from memory...just some big doors on each side of the loading area.