Which Theme Parks Must I Do?

Nistelrooy13

Hi Guys I am going to Australia for a Holiday from July 5th to 15th. I am planning on doing 3 Theme parks and don't know which to do just want some advice on the must do parks and which would be best 3 or if i should go for 4 etc. Also would love to know why parks are better than others? One last thing is there anything that I should know or anything helpful about the parks at all? Thanks John

Your most probably going to be visiting the parks in school holiday times, so the parks are going to be packed. In my opinion, you must visit movieworld. It is the best park on the Gold Coast. Wet n Wild is also a great park. For the other 2, its just a matter of preference. If you'd prefer to see wild life and animal shows, and minimal rides go Seaworld, or if you want thrills visit Dreamworld. id go Dreamworld over Seaworld if it were me. Hope that helps you with your decision on picking the parks.

Where abouts are you coming from? Movie World, despite the crap it's getting at the Moment is a good park you should visit once during your life, so I'd be chucking it onto your list. The second park I'd be chucking onto the list (this is in no order by the way) is Dreamworld. Plenty of good rides for everyone, great upbeat atmosphere, and the animal exhibitions are pretty awesome too. I'd definatly consider going to Dreamworld twice if you can. The next park on the list is a hard one. If you want to visit a Water Park, I'd be chosing WhiteWater World (using the Dreamworld 2 day World Pass). I've never been to the Waterparks up there, they both look reasonably similar, but that ones upto you. But if Waterparks really aren't your thing, do Sea World. The park has some nice animal exhibits and a couple of decent rides I hope that helps clear a few things up for you.

I would be checking movie world and wet n wild into the list straight away. both those parks give you different type of rides and experiences. Then its between sea world and dreamworld. Like JD said, if you want to go and see animals and go on a few rides, sea world you should. But if your a thrill seeker go to dreamworld. I would personally go to dreamworld. Or go to both! :) Where are you going in australia? Is it just gold coast/brisbane? If not go to luna park sydney (everyone hear will say its stupid!). Its not quite the same as all our other parks but still is fun! O, and there is always Adventure World near perth. Havent been there but it looks cool. Or you could just go every park :D Hope this helped slightly, Wondercam

am planning on doing 3 Theme parks and don't know which to do just want some advice on the must do parks and which would be best 3 or if i should go for 4 etc.
Pretty much all the Gold Coast majors have something worth seeing...Movie World for It's well themed attraction, and of course Superman Escape. Wet 'n' Wild for the huge range of good water slides on offer. Sea World for its nice animal exhibits and solid rides like Bermuda Triangle and Jet Rescue. Dreamworld since it has a few good thrills and Australian wildlife. Whitewater World for its unique water slide types. Ideally, you should allow 5 days for the Gold Coast, so you can see every park. If I were to give my picks, then Movie World and Wet 'n' Wild would be the two non negotiable ones....Do DW if you want more thrills, Do SW if you want to see sea animals and a couple of good rides, Do WWW if you want more water slides.
The next park on the list is a hard one. If you want to visit a Water Park, I'd be chosing WhiteWater World (using the Dreamworld 2 day World Pass)
I thought you hadn't been to either though? Bear in mind you could get an Escape pass, and do Movie World and WnW, plus Dreamworld.

The reason I chose WhiteWater World to slide into the list is for the fact that you could get the World Pass for 2 days, get the 2 parks in, and then when you've finished WhiteWater world, you can hop into Dreamworld to see what you might have missed out on when you last visited.

Movie World for It's well themed attraction,
Is there a reason there is no "s" after attractions, or is that just a simple typo? :P