Sign in to follow this  
Intamin

New Ride at Adrenalin Park

14 posts in this topic

Hey guys. I just found out that a new ride called para noia is coming to adrenalin park. Noy much has been said about it but I know that its a 10 story freefall with no strings attached. I have seen another one of these somewhere on youtube. Ill try and find it for you. Well heres the link http://www.flycoaster.com/home.html - Then click on about flycoaster and it says up the top or click on parashooter Cheers :D

In other words, Skyhawk, the ex-Wonderland attraction that Adrenalin Park bought some6-7 years ago, began construction 5-6 years ago, and just never really did much else with it, will finally begin operation at Adrenalin park. *Yawn* It's not a new ride, and if you search the forums (couldn't be bothered myself) you will find numerous threads and mentions of the old skyhawk at Adrenalin park. At least now we have a name - althought I think they've gone a little overboard on name selection. People are going to come off that with a serious let down.

That websites been up there for years with the same info. The latest from that area is the gondolas are on site, 2 are air-bourne, but saying that, those 2 gondonlas up in the air have sat in that same position for atleast a year. The parashoot things above the gondola look to be ruined from the weather. This ride ain't happening for some time I'm affraid.

Unfortunately Adrenalin Park spent all their money when they bought the ride, and had none left to actually make the thing work. Bugger ay. So the story goes, occasionally when money frees up they'll throw a bit at the ride, but I don't thing there's much of a push in the company to get the thing up and running.

Sorry to bump an old thread, but just came across a classified for both the para tower and flycoaster here: http://www.amusement...iew.aspx?id=364 post-754-0-31417500-1332853920_thumb.jpg The bit that has me curious is this...

Rides were operated as two separate rides at Adrenalin park but can be combined if space at a premium into one giant ride.

What? How?

I assume that by disabling one of the gondolas (not hard considering none of them work) you could use that side of the tower as the single tower for the parachute ride. Personally I think anyone willing to touch either of those rides with a ten foot pole is insane.