Luna Park Sydney vs Luna Park Melbourne

Guest Chippy

10 members have voted

1. 1. Luna Park Sydney vs Luna Park Melbourne

• Luna Park Sydney
    • Luna Park Melbourne

I'm not a horse so WTF is hay you jibra? I wasn't having a go at you. How thin skinned are you? Grow up and get a sense of humour you pineapple. I was asking seriously. I bet there's not that many of us that have been to both parks. That's all I was saying. You and rewindniwer make a nice bloody pair. You both think the whole world is against you! Be careful or you'll get a complex. I study your kind and the technical name for you is 'brain dead'.

Um that's probably too close to call. They are both pretty crappy parks. Maybe the poll should be which park is the most dodgy. Both of them need more money spent on them. They both have great seaside/harbourside locations though. I would like the Scenic Railway if it wasn't so horribly, horribly, horribly rough (it looks good the way it borders the park). But the fact that the 1995 Luna Park had the Big Dipper which fitted in so perfectly well with the layout of the park (which is why it doesn't really work very well at Dreamworld) gives (gave?) Luna Park Sydney some extra points

Lol, dude you have no idea do you. Luna Park Melbourne, does not, look like it has been built in the 19th century. The oldest ride there is scenic railway, built in 1912, but that is the oldest thing there. It does not look like a building that was built in the 19th century, you must be looking at a church or something, because all the place is, is an entrance, with the coaster as walls pretty much. So I think someone needs to have a closer look at the place

Guest Chippy

That what I mean the scenic railway , like how the peole still use those crappy leavers to release and activate the brakes thats whats so early 19th centary about it . And I havent been there in a long time and most parks seem like that to me.

I like Luna Park Melbourne, But I guess im just biased because im victorian ;) The park has a nice feel to it and I like the old feel of scenic railway, It would be a cool job operating the brakes since you ride standing up a the back of the train, and you get paid for it. The ghost train is funny too, especialy the bit where all the dolls heads spin around, I cracked up when i saw it. Its pretty good value too. a tower based ride would be cool but i doubt Port Phillip city council would allow it.