Tokyo DisneyLand

Has any one visited Tokyo Disneyland in early June? Or can anyone suggest a good month to visit with four children?Avoiding the biggest crowds
Hi, I was there last year from around the 1st - 4th of June and it was fantastic. An absolutely fantastic place to visit with disney sea. The crowds were low then, along with the hotel rates however it is important to remember that June is the wet season...for us of the 4 days there one was day of rain all day long, but it sort of added to the fun, and certainly kept the queues right down. It may have got old if it was wet for all 4 days however but the rest of the weather was great. So I would recommend late may/early june. Now that's it's been a year I'm craving to go back! Japan's a great place and airfares from oz are SUCH great prices atm...I've seen under 400 return with Jetstar who I flew with last year and also found to be fantastic. Hope this helps some! Jay

• 3 weeks later...

Thankyou so much for this information, It sounds like the perfect time to go.I also noticed the limo bus to the disney resort finishes at around 5.00pm and jetstar dosen't arrive in tokyo until after 6.00pm, Is it safe to catch the train out to the resort in evening?

The trains are incredibly safe.... I probably feel safer on Tokyo's trains than anywhere else in the world. If you have young kids it is worth noting that Tokyo central station (where the line to Myhama (sp?) begins) can be ridiculously busy - like busier than you have ever seen in your life. Depending on which line you are transferring from, the platform for the Disney trains can be a very very long walk - up to 15mins with no exaggeration - and I wouldn't want to do this walk with very young kids.