Superman Maintenance

Hendo

• 5 weeks later...
It's interesting to note that Lethal Weapon is down now until the beginning of JULY when it was down from early MAY. I wonder why it's having extended maintenance once again this year, hopefully they are doing some upgrades to make the ride smoother.
agreed hopefully it will be better than before when i went on it.

Or maybe since it is a costly attraction both to operate and to staff, they're just closing it in off peak to save money? And why would that surprise anyone, with everything else WVTP are doing of late? Next on the agenda - cutting the main meal and the hats out of outback spectacular - soon to become a BYO- (everything).

All all honesty I have no idea what is wrong with Lethal, but on the bulletin website, in the comments on sea world ski show, someone mentioned it had cracks in the trains. Now I'm not saying that means it's true, but where there's smoke there's fire, so I would be guessing there is an unexpected problem with the ride. It's not like this kind of thing is uncommon, or dangerous, but it would make it hard to predict a re-opening date and would thus explain the dates changing.

• 2 weeks later...