Sign in to follow this  
rival81

China builds first sex theme park

13 posts in this topic

Yeah I know hey Cadboy, sex is filthy and disgusting, and nobody should ever do it.
Thats not what I meant. I just can't understand how it qualifies as a themepark and IMO not something that should be so openly paraded in public.

Good news cadboy. A sex theme park in southwest China that featured giant genitals and a sex-technique workshop has been torn down after officials said it had an "evil influence" on society. You never have to say the S word again.
Pheww now my heart can rest :P:rolleyes:

Gazza, even if its adults only, its still public. The question is how is it inappropriate? First time I've heard of a theme park being torn down before its opened. Plus it is nice to see the communist dictatorship taking a moral stand against sex for being 'evil'. Irony may be dead in the states but at least its alive and well in China.

I guess what I meant is that it's not out on the street where kids and people who don't want can see it, you'd actually have to go in. Anyway, the point about this not qualifying is true...anyone remember that gerbil train that was on Ozcoaster years ago? That counts as being more theme parky to me :P

First time I've heard of a theme park being torn down before its opened.
I guess it is a premature adjudication on the part of authorities. Edited by Gazza

Oh Joz, there's so many more smart-a** calls to be made... How about... - I heard the park closed cause men were only in there for 2 minutes before they lost interest - I heard it never opened because the ticket booth was a tiny spot inside the entrance, and men could never find it rich :P