Sign in to follow this  
Guest Chippy

To luna park in 3 months

7 posts in this topic

Guest Chippy

Who here is gona try to go to luna park on the fist day of it's open well natraly I'am.

I'm going to beat Daniel to this one. going, first, it's open (not 'of it's open' that one had me for a while), naturally, i, am. and there needs to be a bunch of punctuation in there too. "The Bus is now leaving for Pratt's Bottom, England"

i
I ;) I hope to go to Luna Park on the opening day/night, but I don't think my chances of getting in are high. I heard somewhere that to get in on the grand opening night, you'll need tickets from ticketek. Is this true? ~Liam

Well my b'day is on Febuary 24th and I told Mum and Dad that I wanted to goto Luna Park. They said that they will try and get opening night tickets, and sure enough they did, (my pop used to work there operating rides) and there is someone there that worked there when he did organising something on the opening. Will give you guys a full report about the opening night! Can't wait :!:

Guest Chippy

I just asked my perents and they said how much are they so i'll be back with the prices.

Guest Chippy

Nothing from ticketec and ticketmaster7 and i just emailed the parkasking them and now we wait for there reply.