Q150 one month countdown

rival81

Not long now until the Q150 ends... one month in fact. Personally i'm looking forward to it as i'm hoping the parks will free up somewhat, which means more rides for us annual pass holders in less time :) Of anyone here who has the Q150, do you plan to buy an annual pass a month from now?

What part of India cadboy?
Chennai for the most part but may go further South or North. Are there any themeparks/waterparks worth visiting while I am over there? When I looked on RCDB and seems as if most of the parks have a Zamperla Dragon Coaster. After visiting some of the websites it looks like the workplace health and safety measures are below much lower than in Australia :P

I remember seeing one in Mumbai, but I know I wouldn't risk my life on any of the rides.. I was concerned enough on some of the historic chairlifts to get to temples haha
Yeah, It seems as if getting on a ride in India is like playing Russian Roulette (Not quite)
Yeah, to be honest in a place like India there are probably more interesting things to be doing then visiting theme parks...Out of interest, why are you heading over?
I am sure their will be many great things to do and see in India. The reason I asked about the theme parks was I didn't want to miss out out on any big ones while over there. From what I have researched it seems as if I won't miss much by having a theme park free holiday. We have extended family currently living over in Chennai (Feb-Aug) and that is the main reason for visiting. So I am traveling over with Mum on the 29th of June and returning on the 18th of July.....Can't wait. Edited by cadboy

Your going to India, but not going to Delhi, Mumbai, Agra or Chandigarh? Or have you already been?
Yeah pretty much, you see the main point of the trip is to visit my relations and as they are in Chennai that is where we will be most of the time. Who knows, we many go and travel to other places but we don't know yet it all depends on what my Aunt and Uncle are doing.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Triple post! Wow. Anyway to save starting a new thread I thought I may as well say good bye here. I leave for India on Monday at 9:30am from Brisbane and arrive at Chennai that evening at 10:00pm after losing four and a half hours. This Saturday some of my family are going to MW and then SW the next day. So busy weekend for me and I hope everyone has good holidays that is if you get them :) I probably won't be posting for the next few weeks so until then.... Bye.

Triple post! Wow. Anyway to save starting a new thread I thought I may as well say good bye here. I leave for India on Monday at 9:30am from Brisbane and arrive at Chennai that evening at 10:00pm after losing four and a half hours. This Saturday some of my family are going to MW and then SW the next day. So busy weekend for me and I hope everyone has good holidays that is if you get them :) I probably won't be posting for the next few weeks so until then.... Bye.
have a great holiday! make sure you get plenty of pics of the parks over there too please!