Sign in to follow this  
cadboy

Cheap Dreamworld Passes

10 posts in this topic

I just got an email from Dreamworld advertising a discount pass option now available.

Dreamworld is offering unlimited entry for the month of June for just $30, (normally $69 for 1 day entry). Stop waging a war against expenses and start battling interstellar legends in our brand NEW Alien Vs. Predator Vs. You laser combat experience. With up to 30 days of play, there's plenty of time to visit a tiger, hit the Big 6 Thrill Rides and get slimed over and over at Nick Central. Hurry! Tickets must be purchased online before June 9.
Sounds like something to take the visitors away from WVTP and rival the almost expired Q150.

hmm i just subscribed to their e-news but haven't received the latest newsletter... can you post it here for us? Thanks mate

I got myself one of these and it has been great, even had lunch in the all you can eat buffet today since entry was free! Will definitely be upgrading to an annual pass when it expires, thanks to AVPX :)

Dreamworld management must have jizzed after seeing this site no longer mocks people for going to their park. Kudos for Dreamworld getting there reputation back up since the roller coaster that wont be named...

does anyone know if i can use my $30 unlim ticket to upgrade to an annual pass in the park at the cheaper price advertised on the trays they give you in the cafe? actually wait, i just realised it is still cheaper just to get the 2year 2 park pass even if i dont go to WWW

Edited by reanimated35