My random park [RCT3]

Reanimated35

How do you make the car park? They look pretty good :)
lets not talk about the car park. 4-5hrs work went into that..... (its custom scenery i found online) but stupid me forget to check the size of the cars that come with the game and made the carparks about half the size they needed to be. that took about 2hrs, then its took another 2hrs to remove and replace the carparks so they were the correct size. then i had to add an assortment of cars in various colours.

I love the looks of that new rollercoaster. Do you have RCT2? I wouldn't mind having a play around with it.
i think i have a copy floating around somewhere. but im not really sure what you mean. the parks are compatable are they? and more pics from tonights work... Shot0006.jpgShot0007.jpg Edited by reanimated35

• 2 weeks later...

ok so i should have known a park of this size wouldnt work. the guests struggle to make it to the other side of the park. if i upload it here, can someone please download it and see if they can help with the guest issues or just with the park in general? upload here soon and here is the download link. i hope i picked the right park lol. first one was the wrong park so here is the correct one. (im pretty sure this time - it should be the one with animals included) its umm.... 12.5mb :Phttp://www.mediafire.com/?jvyomyzvtym

Edited by reanimated35

Couple of suggestions for guest distribution: 1. Get rid of the food court at the front of the park, replace with one or two random stalls. Place a food court in the furtherest corners of the park 2. Place a couple of one way transport rides taking peeps from the entrance to the far flung corners of the park. 3. Get rid of the deadends, once a guest makes it a ride they go straight back to the front of the park

Couple of suggestions for guest distribution: 1. Get rid of the food court at the front of the park, replace with one or two random stalls. Place a food court in the furtherest corners of the park 2. Place a couple of one way transport rides taking peeps from the entrance to the far flung corners of the park. 3. Get rid of the deadends, once a guest makes it a ride they go straight back to the front of the park
1. will do 2. what are the one way transports? 3. where are the dead ends? the only one i can think of (without loading the game) is the island, but there is plenty of room for expansion in the middle of the park to i can add in another tunnel later.

Here are the latest pics after i closed the park to work on it more..... (oh and made it night, and turned off allow baby animals as all the polar bears went at it like rabbits) firstly the peeps coming and going from the park... Shot0010.jpgShot0011.jpgShot0009.jpg AND NOW, THE NEW RIDE ADDITION......I SPENT 4 HOURS MAKING THIS SO I HOPE ITS DECENT :PShot0012.jpgShot0014.jpgShot0015.jpg IN THIS NEXT SHOT, I HAVE BLANKETED THE AREA IN MIST SINCE TAKING THIS PIC. THE MIST COVERS THE EXIT COMPLETLY SO YOU CANT SEE ANYTHING Shot0016.jpg NOW THAT THE WALLS ARE UP... Shot0018.jpgShot0020.jpgShot0019.jpg

Thats awesome. I like the scenry inside the building. I'm a rct3 fan but I can't do sweet things like you do. :D Keep doing what your doing, I enjoy seeing your park updates. Would you be able to zoom out so we can see the whole park. I'd like to see all your rides in one shot.

Thats awesome. I like the scenry inside the building. I'm a rct3 fan but I can't do sweet things like you do. :D Keep doing what your doing, I enjoy seeing your park updates. Would you be able to zoom out so we can see the whole park. I'd like to see all your rides in one shot.
cheers mate. ill try to get that screenshot of the whole park but i dont think it will actually fit :blink: the park is something like 240x240 or whatever the max is ..... well i found a camera setting that shows the whole park, so here it is along with a night shot and a shot of the space area i made yesterday and forgot to upload Shot0023.jpgShot0021.jpgShot0022.jpg Edited by reanimated35

The theming on that Superman coaster is really good, but the end of the ride looks a bit boring and unrealistic, since it it is just flat u turns, one after the other.
yea it is flat but the speed which it goes through there is up around 50-70kmh and it goes past very close walls which cant be seen in these pics. ill put up a video once i find where i put the installer for the vid capture software.
Wouldn't it have been better to build the atractions closer together so that it actually looks like a park? Because if you eventually fill those spaces the game will be to slow to work...
well eventually the whole thing will be covered and most likely each themed area will be expanded upon, but i get random ideas for rides/themed areas so i space them apart to allow for expansion later. for some reason everything is still very fast (game is running on max settings excpet bloom is off as it really annoys me) the only thing that takes a bit of time is the mass deletion tool and the animal fences. just on the fences.... why do the animals break the electric fence.... i mean come on, i even tried putting a gazelle within an electric fence and it still broke it.

I think the issue with the Tiger fence particularly is that no Mechanics can get to it. What I do to get around that sort of problem is too dig a deep trench around an enclosure and fill it with water, so no animal will try to escape since they don't swim. Also, when I say one way transport what I mean is building (for example) a train with station at the front and back of the park, but simply don't put an entrance on the station at the back of the park.

I think the issue with the Tiger fence particularly is that no Mechanics can get to it. What I do to get around that sort of problem is too dig a deep trench around an enclosure and fill it with water, so no animal will try to escape since they don't swim. Also, when I say one way transport what I mean is building (for example) a train with station at the front and back of the park, but simply don't put an entrance on the station at the back of the park.
doesnt it normally bitch that there is not way for guests to get to the ride? i need to do a spooky themed area next but i dont know what to put there as the ghost train dont do anything except go thru spinning tunnels.... any ideas on what coaster might work?

alright, here is the progress from tonight.. actually this is only half of it but i forgot to take shots of the rest of it... (the other one is a go-kart track, a atv track and another motorbike coaster) anyway... a work in progress.... Shot0024.jpgShot0025.jpgShot0026.jpg yes, those are automatic doors (ride events) but unfortunately they cant be recoloured. and there is a scooby-esque laser show in the bigger room, but i didnt have the patience to make one long enough. is there any easy way to do it? the park is open 00:01-23:45 and i want the laser show to be pretty much non-stop.

Edited by reanimated35