NEW IDEA'S FOR MOVIEWORLD

Randy23

Hi Randy23, Could you please not type in capitals as it is very hard to read, also just run a quick spell check as well. On your topic, a new B&M would be great, but if they could keep the theming top notch and get rid of their silly new food rule it would be great!

HEY GUYS CAN YOU HELP ME I WAS TRYING TO COME UP WITH SOME IDEAS AND I WILL TRYY TO ASK IF THE PARK CAN HAVE IT E.G THEMES BETTER SE QUE VIDEO SO GIVEEE MEEE GOOD IDEAS AND I C WAT I CAN DOOO CHEERS RANDY23
so you work for them or would you just be another random customer that sends them an email saying what you think should happen? :huh:

Well, judging by the way he /she presented themselves makes it hard to decide weather or not he is a legitimate employee of WVTP. Also going by the fact that he openly admitted it does make it harder to believe that he / she is one. Just some advice though if you do work for WVTP, be careful what you say on these forums as it could be in breach of your work contract.

haha, "give me some ideas and i will bring it up" ... what is he talking about!? Sounds like a young kid, no offense. I like your question though. Anyway here's an idea... if MW are going to keep doing these cheap annual tickets, why not add a bit of value to the annual passes that will entice people like us to pay the extra and feel that little bit extra special! I think a special night once a year for annual pass holders only, or where annual pass holders get free entry and everyone else has to pay $35 or something, would be a great bonus and probably make MW more money at the same time.

Edited by rival81

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

They need to fix up the Western Area. There is absolutey nothing down there, except the "log" ride. The whole arera between the cemetary to the Wild West Falls is wasted space. Put another family type ride out there, and perhaps a ride like the new Toy Story midway mania at Disneyland. Fun for the whole family, and it is a great ride that you want to go again and again. http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/disneypar...yManiaFlashPage Another idea is have a ride that simulates flying over Australian landmarks, similar to Soarin over California in California Adventure.

They need to fix up the Western Area. There is absolutey nothing down there, except the "log" ride. The whole arera between the cemetary to the Wild West Falls is wasted space. Put another family type ride out there, and perhaps a ride like the new Toy Story midway mania at Disneyland. Fun for the whole family, and it is a great ride that you want to go again and again.
Although unlikely, I personally would love to see a wooden coaster placed in the Wild West area. A high speed, well themed GCI would be perfect. Something new and unique for Australia, great marketing potential plus it adds to the current line up which seems to be lacking in this area.
Another idea is have a ride that simulates flying over Australian landmarks, similar to Soarin over California in California Adventure.
This was on the cards for MW once, but the idea was scrapped (can't remember why.) Could someone elaborate. Edited by cadboy

A soarin type of attraction was touted for the Park but Superman won over it.. It's believed MW acquired the IMAX projection system from southbank cinemas to develop an aussie version of soarin - I personally would still LOVE to see this happen at MW and think the old Maverick/show stage area would be an ideal location.. AGREED! The western area of the Park is lacking a major attraction and with such an addition, it would certainly better balance the crowd flow throughout the park

I too really want to see the soarin' clone get up...If there were some way to work around the height limit I reckon SW would be the best place, since flying over Australian landscapes (Preferably coastal landscapes in this case) isn't specifically movie related, but is more related to the type of park SW is (A place that celebrates the natural world) Just relating to this, but in addition to Intamin, Vekoma now offer one of these type of attractions, under the name of "i-ride". http://www.vekoma.com/index.php?option=com...9&Itemid=57

^Interesting! Perhaps this is just the que VTP's need for an Australian budget friendly version of an awesome Disney family classic! -then again, whilst on this website I was checking out the graphics on the Pandora's Box concept.. Correct me if I'm wrong, this idea has still not been taken up by any Park anywhere at this stage? ? What an awesome addition to MW (or any park) this could make!

Edited by MickeyD

-then again, whilst on this website I was checking out the graphics on the Pandora's Box concept.. Correct me if I'm wrong, this idea has still not been taken up by any Park anywhere at this stage? ? What an awesome addition to MW (or any park) this could make!
Mmmmm, I love the Pandora's Box concept and I think it could make a really great darkride somewhere over beside SDSC (Near Boot Hill perhaps) MW lacks any sort of spin rides and this would do the trick while filling the attraction gap between Scooby and Wild West.

• 2 weeks later...
A soarin type of attraction was touted for the Park but Superman won over it.. It's believed MW acquired the IMAX projection system from southbank cinemas to develop an aussie version of soarin - I personally would still LOVE to see this happen at MW and think the old Maverick/show stage area would be an ideal location.. AGREED! The western area of the Park is lacking a major attraction and with such an addition, it would certainly better balance the crowd flow throughout the park
Soarin is a great ride. Fun, broad appeal and quite a thrill for young and old. Been on it at California Disney and Epcot. Also semi good capacity. I really miss the mine ride at Dreamworld, in a way my favourite ride there. A bigger and better mine ride could tie in nicely to the Wild West Falls area. But a large indoor, high capacity ride like Indiana Jones or Spiderman would be awesome.

A mine ride, which is a wild mouse just like SDSC... hmm, I think I would pass. However, I'd love an indoor ride like Indiana Jones or Spiderman!
Wild mouse - eeww... yeah imagine if all the fluro lights were turned on in SDSC - yuk! But no, a little coaster track with dips and turns with mass theming would be cool. A more sturdy ride with a few more thrills.

a little coaster track with dips and turns
Gerstlauer Boblsed? Coasters like G'sengte Sau, Heiße Fahrt, Thors Hammer etc. Or failing that, a Mack E-Motion coaster, like Tulireki Either way, I'd agree that it would be too similar to Scooby Doo. In a park with as few coasters at MW, I think it is better to have each coaster broadly different to the rest (Which is evident at the moment in the park) Edited by Gazza

"a little coaster track with dips and turns" What would you suggest? Sounds like a wild mouse to me... :huh:
Ok you have a point. All I was suggesting is that a good addition to the Wild West area in terms of theming would be an awesome mine ride and where as the SDSC has a very open / warehouse feel, a mine ride could / would feel much tighter (like the Dreamworld feel / layout but bigger and better), a similar raw ride yes but quite a different experience due to theming and proximity of walls to track etc. Anyway, I would love the Spiderman ride tomorrow if I could wave a magic wand. Although the Spiderman ride cost around US$100 million but part of that cost, I think around US$15 million was for software development. 7 minute duration too - awesome! Edited by brissy phil

• 2 weeks later...