Head of Wildlife Park Quits **FIRED**

rappa

From today's telegraph: "The head of Wonderland Sydney's Wildlife Park has quit over the lion cub debacle." Just shows how wonderful the park is doing, not only does it attempt to illegally house and profit from exotic animals its now managed to piss off its gamekeeper over the whole thing. Perhaps they could try a bit less focus on 'award winning advertising' and bit more on running a decent theme park, keeping guests happy, not breaking the law, keeping staff even remotely happy. Hey they don't have to go for all of them, just try one! :-)

Here is the full article: "Lion cubs' keeper quits Wonderland The head of Wonderland Sydney's Wildlife Park has left the fun park over the lion cub debarcle. The gamekeeper's departure came after the 13-week-old cubs Masai and Mara were removed from the park 11 days ago, after it was discovered the operators did not have a licence to show them. Masai and Mara were returned to the private property of their Sydney owner. Patrons had been promised they could cuddle the cubs." "The Bus is now leaving forWhere Reynolds Cut The Firewood, Pitcairn Island"

Daniel has this one right on the money, and I beleive that there have been other shake ups within the park as far as staff go. It seems that a few ppl from the Queensland parks are on their way to calling Sydney home and taking up positions within Wonderland. Hope this helps the park in some way.

I think we all know thunder that what we really need to help the park is a few people that call wonderland home to get on their way to take up positions as far away as possible. Pinning their problems on this poor guy is IMO disgusting and just reinforces my opinions on WL mgmt. ...didn't say anything sooner as I felt it was your info. to tell Daniel.

I'm not sure what changes they could be. There's been nothing that I know of. No changes in the Operations Division anyway. There should be. It's time they moved on and gave someone else a crack. That'll be Christmas for the Theme Park and its staff that's for sure. I think it's about time for a shake up around that joint. Actually, we all know that already. A few years have passed, no significant improvements or changes. That usually means time for a changing of the guard doesn't it?