Sign in to follow this  
Gazza

Water Park Design Drawing

8 posts in this topic

Here is the water park design I promised to go with the theme park I designed.(See the post entitled Theme Park design drawing) "It is called aquanaria and has a Roman theme to it. Just a quick note for it, When a slide is two dark lines with the middle shaded it is an open section. when it is completey dark it is an above ground enclosed section. When it is completley shaded (no dark lines) it is an underground tunnel section. Dark lines surrounding blue is an entrance or exit tub. These are the rides: 1)Aqueduct Splashdown - NGBS InternationalMaster blaster 2)Coliseum Twister -White water west (WWW) Super bowl 3)Canals of Venice -Australian waterslides and leisure (A.W.L.) Flume Slides 4)Roman Rapids- A.W.L. Inner Tube Waterslide 5)Chariot Racers- A.W.L. Racing slide 6)Kids Pool- A.W.L. Children’s area. 7)Deep Pool- 1.6m 8)Main Pool- 1.0m 9)Temple Tumble- W.W.W Custom Boomerango 10) Ornithopter- Setpoint swing thing. 11)Feast Pizziera. Here It is

I like it. I like the fact that it all fits in well together and is not spread out haphazardly everywhere. Sydney NEEDS a water park like this and I reckon it'd be hugely popular. After a year or two though you'd definitely have to expand it

Guest Chippy

while your talking about water parks who heres seen disneylands water park . it huge :shock:

Disneyland has no water park. You're presumably refering to one of Walt Disney World's two water parks. I've been to one (the other is closed right now), and it was the sweetest water park ever. I put up a really quick trip report in my Orlando thread. Gazza, I like it. It's a very small and tight design which makes great use of the land it's on.