Ride Concept Drawings.

Gazza

Boy, you've got talent! I love the Battering Ram concept, the ride would "hit" (not literally, but it would appear to) until the wall is knocked down, then it would do a full swing. However I don't think Huss Rainbow's have OTSR's (they look like Bounty Revenge's OTSR's.. ouchie!). Anyway, great work mate, keep it up. Liam

Wow, tsunami looks awesome! Riding a big wave as you enter the boomerang section... what a great concept. It would be very cool if the water actually sprayed on riders as they were going through the loops. Is that what you see happening? It might actually make the boomerang a fun coaster (it's not one of my favourites)

Good idea about the wall being knocked over Flea, i hadnt thought of that, It would work well because you could have sound effects etc. And GoBoi, The spray idea was exaclty what i was thinking, have a look at the top of the wave an you will sprayers, they would be angled so they go onto the wave. Anyway, here is another concept as i promised, it is a B&M inverter called "Storm", it is meant to be like it is going through a flooded area, hence the waterfalls and lakes. The rides track is silver, like a cloud in a thunderstorm and the supports are black with rust brown splotches to give it a run down look, like it had been hit by a real flood. The ride was sort of inspired by nemesis at Alton Towers (for some pics go to www.rcdb.com and search for nemesis. The elements are a corkscrew (wing over), Cutback, Barrel Roll , Vertical loop and another corkscrew (wing over). Some of the themeing elements would be a waterfall running into the first tunnel, seqential water jets either side of the first drop, A 20 meter high jet in front of the vertical loop to create a near miss similar to the near miss on dueling dragons,and a 50000 litre water dump underneath the U turn before the loop. I will be posting my next ride, bathtub splashdown soon...

It's the theming of the ride you boofhead.  What does a battering ram normally do?  Knocks sh*t over, hence the wall.
well I don't think they would theme a rainbow like that, plus Huss wouldn't put OTS restraits, that just takes the sensation away from the drop, and if your gonna draw a rainbow themed like that, try drawing it with more detail, your one looks like A.R.M made it

Yeah, I live in Shepp, You live in Melborne so you should know how to get here. If you dont, Just head north out of Melbourne on the Hume freeway, Then Turn off onto the Golburn Valley freeway at Seymour and go along till you get to Shepparton. Anyway, Back on topic, Here is a somewhat smaller ride called "Bathtub Splashdown" It is a childrens flume ride with bathtubs as boats. It also has shower sprayers, squirty taps, Toilet Fountains and the Resivoir has tranlucent floating spheres that look like giant bubbles. Here It is

Post it. You could probably draw it way better than me. Anyway, Here is another coaster i have drawn. It is called the dark Knight. It is a B&M standup with a vetical loop, sea serpent roll and two interlocking corkscrews. The ride basicaly winds its way around a medieval battleground with catapults, balistas, battering rams, fire effects ect.

Yes, They are shower heads, And they do spray down on the riders. I heard Alton Towers was having its log flume refitted with these boats, (cant remember who makes the boats) so i thought, why not make an entire ride around bathtime. But now in heinsight i wonder if kids wil actualy ride it. I mean most kids hate bathtime. ;)

• 1 month later...

Just noticed that your pics disappeared Gazza... I'm guessing because we transferred over to the new forums. Can you re-post them? I was just thinking now how perfect Tsunami would be for Dreamworld considering the Demon may go on sale for a rather cheap price. It would fit so well in Ocean Parade. As much as I hate the Demon and don't really want to see it continue it's life in Australia... if Dreamworld totally re-themed it with all the elements you have in your pic including the massive wave and water sprays... I would be excited to ride it again