Stef

Bush beast and beastie graveyard.

5 posts in this topic

Other sources have told us that the coaster trains were and probably still are for sale. But now looks like they are in their final resting place. Behind oneils adventureland. There are the red and the yellow bush beast trains. And the aqua and the navy beastie trains. The front train designs could not be seen but there was graffiti on some of them. They were out in the open but now not even being maintained or used is just terrible. Some supposedly in very bad condition. This is so upsetting to see. :angry::(post-1947-1251976570_thumb.jpg post-1947-1251976630_thumb.jpg

Wasn't this O'Neil Character the contact for the sale of the trains? Looks like no-one wants PTC trains, who could blame them. I'd happily take one off their hands since they can't seem to get rid of them!

Greg oneil is I think the owner of the adventure land thing. Not a very wise investment if you ask me. Especially if hes going to leave them out in the open. <_<

I think he just bought them to make a quick buck hence the for sale ad but no one has bought any. Yes the park supposedly reopened last christmas holidays and is currently operating on weekends but what i've gathered is no one actually knows its open haha They are more into the carnival (travelling) ride and selling side of the buisness and I dont think they would use all the trains.