Seaworld and Wet n Wild to have a Dominos outlet

DEAP

Tolly1804 "for example larger pizzas, freshly made dough, they make less of a cut from cheap tuesday then dominos does for providing a bigger product as well...." We make our dough Fresh, from scratch every day of the week. We dice our own vegetables; everything is fresh. What you have to realise also is that when the price of food rose, all three main pizza chains had to take action and amend something to compensate for their losses. Both Pizza Hut and Eagle Boys as a result of this added a surcharge to any other base besides the regular. We at Dominos instead chose to decrease the size a minimal amount, whilst not charging extra. Gazza "How do you get the financial results of a competitors store?...I thought they were private? " Most of the staff, including myself are friends with the manager of their store.

I also have to add that I know Pizza Hut (as much as I dislike commercial Pizza Kitchens these days) make their own dough also, I know because I have done it plenty of times in my life. All the toppings however come pre-cut, pre-diced, all in bags ready to be plonked into the metal containers, ready to be placed on the pizza. Pizza wise, it's got to be Johns Incredible Pizza, it's incredible!

My mistake with the dough, i do know of some stores that have used frozen dough... and for the record Eagle Boys don't charge extra for the change of base (unless you get a specialty one), and there is a noticeable size difference, by the way, the Wet n Wild Dominos store is in the final stage of the fit out

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds a little steep for what is essential a personal pan crap pizza. Mind you, a pizza slightly bigger at Legoland was around that price, but it was pretty darn good. For 8.96 for a pizza from domino's, it had better be a bloody good pizza. Sounds a little steep for what is essential a personal pan crap pizza. Mind you, a pizza slightly bigger at Legoland was around that price, but it was pretty darn good. For 8.95 for a pizza from domino's, it had better be a bloody good pizza.

Edited by T-bone

I know what you mean. I know what you mean. But for a personal pizza - IN A THEME PARK, and considering what the other stuff costs you, this is about the same pricing as any other meal combo in the park, so it's not unreasonable, nor overpriced. It's just another menu option. simple as that.

• 4 weeks later...
What you have to realise also is that when the price of food rose, all three main pizza chains had to take action and amend something to compensate for their losses. Both Pizza Hut and Eagle Boys as a result of this added a surcharge to any other base besides the regular. We at Dominos instead chose to decrease the size a minimal amount, whilst not charging extra.
Something that struck me whilst I was at the Dominos at Helensvale*, they've got these new 'classic taste pizzas', which are basically just pizzas with very few toppings. They seem very desperate to keep the prices below the $10 barrier, which is why they are selling these smaller pizzas with less on them. I wonder if Dominos management realise that there still is actually a market out there for people who want something filling rather than cheap, and do actually like having a giant pizza like they used to be. I would gladly pay more for a bigger pizza. Why cant they offer an extra large? The situation they have now where there is only one size, and its tiny, quite frankly sucks. *(Haha, a funny side note on that, without fail they always misspell my name, putting as 'Gaven' on the screen, probably due to the fact the suburb next to Helensvale is Gaven.

You should just move to that suburb and correct the sign! :P I had a Domino's at Wet'n'Wild a few weeks back. 'Express-2-Go' ... more like 'Wait-4-Ever'... the pizza took 3x the amount of time they said it would and the garlic bread 10 minutes after that... and it was disgusting, even worse than the usual Dominos "standard". Overpriced and just dodgy. Definitely the worst pizza at the parks. Is the pizza you get at the bakery in MW any better? I received an email coupon the other day for $5.50 classic taste pizzas delivered to your home... shows how bad the quality must be!

Dominoes will be expensive in theme parks Here in Perth we have chicken treat (its owned by Red Rooster) Chicken treat (catering) does catering at events like AFL, A- league soccer and with that the price for a quarter chicken and chips with a coke is $11.50 Yes $11.50! staff should be paid more being in a theme park site to, also the theme parks will want the pizza vsing their own foods right? so they won't want the pizza so cheap or everyone will buy the pizza.