Ocean Rescue

Gazza

The new show has no drawing power, and quite a few people walked out halfway through.
When I saw about Ocean Rescue I sort of guessed it wouldn't be popular. I guess at theme parks people expect stuff to be out of the ordinary, so if you are just showing a doco it's not going to hold peoples attention because you can watch stuff like this on TV at home. A shame I guess because they are trying to convey a nice message with this. Personally I would've left the theatre showing planet SOS, but had this doco showing in a smaller theatre connected an animal exhibit, that people could freely leave and enter.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

ok so i went to see this the other day... i saw maybe 30sec of it op does the introduction thing lights go dark movie begins 30-45sec later the projector clearly displays 'STOP' in the top left corner screen goes black and lights stay off no attendant anywhere to be seen some people leave some people get their phones out to see and go searching for an attendant different attendant arrives and says they lost power and are now running on backup power to get the lights back on lights come on and op tells us we all have to leave as they cant restart the show but the next show would begin on time now here's my problem........ 1 - it clearly showed 'stop' on the screen as someone pressed stop 2 - when looking up to the projector room, there was clearly power still running as the projector was still on and the room lights were on up there 3 - if there was a power outage, why didnt it affect anywhere else in the park or even the theming lights on the outside of the theater? 4 - if there was a power outage, how did they know they could guarantee the next show starting on time?

WOW you're kidding me right? Amazing what happens with the parks no longer have a dedicated head projectionist. I can't believe what is going on at Seaworld, I feel very bad and sad for the people I know that are in charge at the moment, clearly they are not allowed to do a decent job of anything because not EVERYONE in EVERY department can be this bad at their jobs.