Movie World Halloween Fright Nights

S.W24

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmm, I saw the Alleyway from the Lethal Weapon end ... I only had my zoom lens with me so just took two side-by-side shots at the time. Some decorations have gone up in Main Street - cobwebs, spiders and some stuff in the windows as well as promotional posters. Here's a bit of a look from some of the photos I took.

post-900-1253718525_thumb.jpg

post-900-1253719015_thumb.jpg

post-900-1253719288_thumb.jpg

post-900-1253719823_thumb.jpg

post-900-1253719882_thumb.jpg

Edited by Gold Coaster

Just called Translink. Nothing on later buses as of yet but they said check back closer to the event. In terms of when to go, will they be 'cutting costs' like they did last year? (From memory I think they had less staff and didn't bother with the live music etc on one of the nights) Haven't booked yet although I'd rather go on a Saturday. Looking forward to photos from anyone going to the early nights! :D

Edited by Dylaan

From MyFun last night...

For a limited time only, MyFun members can now purchase a specially reduced $9.95 ticket to Halloween on the 3rd of October! Normally $39.95 per person, this is a very limited offer so don’t miss out, purchase your tickets now!
I guess I just made up my mind to go along...

I wouldn't bother with Universal during the day, I'm there for Halloween Horror Nights which is supposed to be amazing. I'm thinking I'll just day trip it up to SFMM on Sunday and skip their Halloween stuff. Then head down to Anaheim on Monday, do Knott's Scary Farm for a couple of nights. I'm not a Disney fan so I won't bother with Disney though California Adventure might be worth it because they have added a bit since I went there in 2001.

Not a Disney fan? Whats wrong with you man? Nah, I suppose thats alright, i'm not a fan of Knotts, so we're even. DCA, if you haven't done Toy Story Midway Mania at DHS Orlando, your in for a treat. It's a pretty kick-ass ride. Only problem is the Single Rider line is probably the slowest single rider line on the property, mind you thats still not bad, but it isn't the fastest. But yeah, great fun ride. DCA is as they say currently a "Mess" but it really isn't too bad. The only area that was "messy" was the whole Paradise Pier and the walkway from the small San Francisco themed street around to just past the old Orange Stinger (i'm assuming you know most of the layout of the park, hasn't really changed since opening in terms of layout). Apart from those area's, it's really not as bad as what people make it out to be. If you do end up going to DCA, make sure you give Soarin' a ride for me, such an amazing ride.