Sign in to follow this  
rival81

Renewing my annual pass

8 posts in this topic

My annual MW pass expired last month... planning to renew in a month or two. Will i get any discount for my second year? Just wondering as i was expecting to receive some sort of marketing email offer if i renewed immediately but got nothing.

You get a discount of the price of a new one if you renew within 4 weeks of your old pass's expiry, but you would do just as well to get the QLD VIP pass if you dont mind the blackout period (VIP passes have to be bought before the 20th Sept)

Mmmm, of the top of my head its like 10-25% off?? and whatever suits you, but for the discount it has to have been within 4 weeks, and if you go via the phone you still have to go to the park to get ur new card

went a bit stingy on the annual pass things now I reckon. When I originally got mine you got 50% off for up to 4 guests in the month of your birthday, now its only 25%. If you have a mega pass the discount is.

Renew your Annual Pass within 4 weeks of expiry and receive a 15% discount* on your next 2 Park Mega Pass Annual Pass. Discount only available on full paying Annual Pass purchases at front gate and does not include upgrades or special offers. (valid for pass holder only). Renew at front gate or telephone 133 FUN.
If you just have a single pass.
Renew your Annual Pass within 4 weeks of expiry and receive a 25% discount* on your next Warner Bros. Movie World Annual Pass. OR choose to have fun for your next 12 months with Sea World or Wet'n'Wild Water World and receive 25% discount on the purchase of your new Annual Pass. Your new Annual Pass must be within 4 weeks of expiry. The new Annual Pass must be purchased at the park of your choice. Discount only available on full paying Annual Pass purchases at front gate and does not include upgrades or special offers. (valid for pass holder only)

My missis & I got a phone call asking us to renew our passes and get 12 months for $99. we told the lady that we would love to get it but we now live in Victoria and work full time. So the passes would be useless. I miss the Gold Coast trips but hoping to be back in 2011.